Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
He converted to Islam to have 4 wives. Even that's illegal in Romania which is a strong Orthodox country. He is a fraud and I'm glad he is getting exposed in real time. Plus I heard he allegedly got rich by being a web cam PIMP
I thought Islam was 3 maximum wives.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I don't really care much for this guy but what male figures(according to the Coli) should these look too? I'm talking those whom are on a big platform that have influence to guide and give game? Because the majority with big platforms are either c00ns, bedwenches, divesters,, political boot lickers, house nikkas, simps, and panderers.

If you're a grown man, no man on YouTube? Especially one that got famous for selling courses to teenagers/young adults/insecure adults.

Go read a fukking book. Go to therapy. Talk to your family and friends. Do literally anything else besides being a constantly online nikka that's looking to reenforce hurt believes.

These manosphere nikkas are profiting on the millions of young men that feel rejected/dejected, confused, etc. And those people are growing, but this isn't the way and coincidentally, those same people are the same ones basically telling you to ruin your life in hopes of coming off cool.

Apply any of what these nikkas are saying in real life and you're not getting p*ssy, you're getting made of and maybe even beat the fukk up.

A bunch of broke, unaccomplished nikkas going around saying they're top men/hvm and they should be able to cheat and shyt, but don't own a house, car, have a steady and high paying job, havent went to school, don't read books, don't go outside like that etc.

It's targeting a vulnerable group and I do feel for the young men that fall into this, BUT IF YOURE AN ADULT SAYING THIS shyt THEN LMAOOOOO

ALL OF YOUR HEROES ARE DYING, GOING TO JAIL OR BEING EXPOSED FOR BEING TRICKING LOSERS

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He gonna beat this. Dude built different than these other nikkas.

AT finna be poppin’ up on your feeds and shyt displaying his exorbitant wealth and yelling out his big man talking points for the rest of y’all sorry lives…

:umad:
I hope to God this is satire :dead:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Now watch all the his fan boys pretend they never heard of him after he gets slapped with charges into oblivion. Romania is technically a 3rd world country. You do not want to go to jail there
shyt Vlad Dracula the rulet of Romania at one point. used to impale turks..he impaled 23,000 turks and had them on display in a Forrest.

If you have wounds on your back which signified running from battle then he would impale you through your ass :damn:

1200px-Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Picking and choosing when to care about trafficking is what’s hot to you?
:scust:

Not what I'm saying at all and you know it. This guy is not going to end up killed in a jail cell like Epstein because Epstein did know a lot about people in power. Tate is just some internet celeb. They aren't comparable so don't compare them.