Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Nobody is calling him a political prisoner. What’s being said is that they did nothing when it came to the trafficking concerning Epstein/Maxwell yet the opposite is happening here.

Yeah cuz Epstein knew about people in power (Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew, tons of other government officials/people in positions in power), that's why he was protected and then taken out after he finally got exposed. Who the fukk does Andrew Tate know in power? This guy is not rubbing shoulders with anyone besides Youtubers and podcasters. Who's gonna kill him in the jail cell?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Nobody is calling him a political prisoner. What’s being said is that they did nothing when it came to the trafficking concerning Epstein/Maxwell yet the opposite is happening here.

Your stupid ass just got proven wrong in that thread about that surviving r Kelly part 2 and you left that. Wild you came in here on the same attitude

Edit: maybe. I may have gotten you confused with somebody else, if so, my apologies.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Yeah cuz Epstein knew about people in power (Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew, tons of other government officials/people in positions in power), that's why he was protected and then taken out after he finally got exposed. Who the fukk does Andrew Tate know in power? This guy is not rubbing shoulders with anyone besides Youtubers and podcasters. Who's gonna kill him in the jail cell?

That’s the point my guy. There were people involved with Epstein that weren’t gone afterwards is what the original tweet is referencing when bringing up Tate. You’ve been playing dumb or that simple point went over your head.

This isn’t about innocence or guilt. It’s about the “powers” (with no power) choosing when to and not to go after “traffickers”. If they didn’t they would have went after those involved with Epstein but they didn’t.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Your stupid ass just got proven wrong in that thread about that surviving r Kelly part 2 and you left that. Wild you came in here on the same attitude

Edit: maybe. I may have gotten you confused with somebody else, if so, my apologies.

I was bouta say bruh that ain’t me
:hubie:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
You nikkas are stupid af he got arrested in Romania. One of the Europe’s most corrupted countries. He will be out in a few days

Yeah, probably just being held for 24h. Romania is super corrupt. Dude should've just stayed in Dubai.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
That’s the point my guy. There were people involved with Epstein that weren’t gone afterwards is what the original tweet is referencing when bringing up Tate. You’ve been playing dumb or that simple point went over your head.

This isn’t about innocence or guilt. It’s about the “powers” (with no power) choosing when to and not to go after “traffickers”. If they didn’t they would have went after those involved with Epstein but they didn’t.

You're not answering my question. I'll ask again. Who's gonna kill him? Who wants to keep his mouth shut? That tweet is basically saying Tate's gonna get murked in prison. That tweet, whether you want to admit it or not, is trying to frame him as a martyr. Also keep in mind that Epstein was protected and then killed by the AMERICAN government. The Romanian government is a different story altogether. This shyt is apples and oranges.