Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I don't really care much for this guy but what male figures(according to the Coli) should these look too? I'm talking those whom are on a big platform that have influence to guide and give game? Because the majority with big platforms are either c00ns, bedwenches, divesters,, political boot lickers, house nikkas, simps, and panderers.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
FlLWEolWIAE8ESv

Adin gonna be looking for a new daddy now :dead:
When the fukk did this happen.:scust:Adin looking he just got finish coyly saying "I've never done this before"

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
BRUH :mindblown:

The literal organization against trafficking is "GRETA"

At some point, regardless of which side of the fence people sit on.. y’all should really ask yourselves:

Why did this guy randomly @ a climate change activist?

Why would he conveniently have the brand of pizza showing during his “response”. Even when I saw it initially I thought it was odd. I asked myself “is he getting the bag for promoting this company? But if he’s caking why resort to that?”

And now suddenly, that was all the authorities needed to know of his whereabouts to arrest him?

Btw, I’m not defending him, I don’t really care for him. It’s just funny how “conspiracy theorists” will tell you “they’ll put things in plain sight to confuse you.” The acronym of the anti-trafficking organization Happens to be called GRETA?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
At some point, regardless of which side of the fence people sit on.. y’all should really ask yourselves:

Why did this guy randomly @ a climate change activist?

Why would he conveniently have the brand of pizza showing during his “response”. Even when I saw it initially I thought it was odd. I asked myself “is he getting the bag for promoting this company? But if he’s caking why resort to that?”

And now suddenly, that was all the authorities needed to know of his whereabouts to arrest him?

Btw, I’m not defending him, I don’t really care for him. It’s just funny how “conspiracy theorists” will tell you “they’ll put things in plain sight to confuse you.” The acronym of the anti-trafficking organization Happens to be GRETA?

It’s all Jedi mind tricks. All those involved know the type of tricks they’re playing on gullible people.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Out of all the people out there, you’re capping for Cheryl Cole, who’s also a racist c*nt. At least Tate is a quarter black & what he said wasn’t that offensive in that context.

Cheryl Cole almost beat a black woman to death whilst calling her racist names.

I don’t even like Tate & his gimmick & I believe he still has CIA links like his dad. But some of you are just so gullible.

No, you can’t find another way into Romania (It’s not a 3rd world country) especially with the war going on in Ukraine & since it shares borders with Ukraine.

I’m sure they know he’s in the country & whatever happened had nothing to do with whatever that queer is alluding to.

His dad was African American but his mum is British. But he was raised in Luton (UK).
How do you get that @ApolloStark is caping for Cheryl Cole from his post? His disgust is centered on the slur Tate called Ashley Cole: wog. If someone calls a white girl a nikker lover and they get called out for being racist, people aren't caping for the white girl. no they're being called racist because they're angry that she's with a black person (nikker/wog).

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone said this in the other thread yesterday

Spoke that shyt into existence