Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
It’s strange that much of the manosphere complains about woke culture, says women are delusional, and also black people play the victim yet it’s exactly what’s happening.

If Andrew tate and his followers would say “ I take responsibility for my actions and I brought this upon myself” I could respect that. But blaming his being locked up on “ the matrix”? Lol. If that ain’t some victim shyt I don’t know what is.

Tate is the 2023 character Tyler durden from fight club for YouTube. He just added a English accent. This also shows as parents you must mentally prepare your kids before releasing them in this jungle of a world or they will be food.
Bro, these parents are slapping Ipads in these babies hands ASAP to babysit them at dam near birth.. :russ: lol.. Someone already got their minds.. These youtubers who do lil jingles and such for little kids be having them HYPNOTIZED on the screens.. This been happening for a decade already, that gen alpha is gonna put gen z to shame how bad they got it..

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
The whole eastern world confused, looking at the Western Media for hyping Tate

83432603-two-arab-men-talking-and-using-mobile-phone-arabic-international-business-concept-.jpg

“Mustafa, I’m confused why they arresting a man for telling his wives to go in kitchen”

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
"The Matrix got him" :mjlol:
LOL, and I forget shyt easily, but the whole Matrix shyt being created by two trans lololol these dudes are such surface level thinkers, if you hold anything these folks say, or do to the light, the shot look janky as fukk. They are all fukking morons