Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His fans will help him out financially. His hustle is ultimately a lucrative one. He is what a child assumes a man is supposed to be. He's physically fit and has nobody telling him what he is or isn't allowed to do. He has money and treats women however he feels like and they come back to him. To a 13 year old, that's what a man is. To adult men who have actually had life experience, this is a dude who doesn't know who he is or what he wants in life and is just putting out an image to re assure himself that he's winning.

Well look at where all that flexing and anger got him. The sad fact is the people who need to learn from him won't. They'll feel like this dude is being railroaded despite the evidence to the contrary because they want to desperately see themselves in him. He's built himself up as an image of success and so it seems impossible that a man like that could be fairly taken down. Add to the fact that some men have already potentially spent thousands of dollars on his products, they can't walk away feeling that they took a financial L. It's the gambler's fallacy and motivated reasoning coming together
Well said.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Some snippets

Originally called Hustler’s University, his online course is sold as an “academy” where members pay a monthly membership fee in exchange for advice on how to make a passive income from several online industries.

The course was rebranded to Hustler’s University 2.0, then 3.0 and then briefly shut down after Tate’s social media ban. It has since been relaunched, again, as “The Real World”.

When you enter the site you are met with the slogan “Join us. Amass wealth. Escape Slavery.” After clicking through, you are asked to enter your bank details and “escape slavery” for £40 a month.

Users are given a choice of online courses including cryptocurrency, e-commerce and drop shipping for Amazon – where you make money by acting as a middle-man between buyers and sellers without selling an actual product.

The idea is members of the course will learn to make money through side hustles or having a passive income, where you can escape working the nine-to-five – or as Andrew Tate calls it, “escaping the Matrix”.

The “Real World” is run through the online instant messaging platform Discord, which has numerous channels where members of the course talk to each other about making money or their ‘big wins’.

One member claimed he had as many as 1,000 fake Tate Tiktok accounts. Another said he had been posting videos of Tate on Instagram for months without success, until one of his videos eventually went viral and a viewer signed up to the course using his affiliated link.

He posted his first “big win” into the Discord channel, as other members praised his achievement. “Thanks guys, we’re all going to make it,” he wrote. “I remember yesterday thinking I will never be like those guys that get views”.

This first big win? $11.

If the claims of 200,000 paid users of the course are true, at £40 a month this would net Tate around £96m a year.

Members are encouraged to keep their identities secret, so they address each other as “G”. Tate himself is referred to as “Top G”.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

What happened to that pile of money Andrew Tate was gon’ give to the guards?! :troll:
I thought he was gonna be chilling with some hoes and have a BLAST in jail :troll:
They don’t take Dollars? Pounds? How about Crypto :troll:
Andrew Tate talked all that SHYT about Romania.
Now EVERY DAY he out on the internet crying like a bytch complaining he’s at their mercy:mjlol:
I LOVE IT HERE, LOOK AT GOD:blessed:
the-wire-in-the-game.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It’s the same story over and over again. We all knew the dope boys who had the latest cars, finest hos, designer clothes, stunting all day.

Eventually, they either die or end up in prison. And yet, people will still look up to them.

I can understand if it’s young boys but grown men looking up to another grown man who isn’t their dad is :snoop:

This is why I was never impressed with Tate or his ilk. These charlatans always end up exposed and back at zero. All that stunting and now you’re locked up in a rat infested hole, no cars, no hos.

Y’all will learn freedom is priceless.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Going by what those two women are saying. It's all over the media. Google it.

How you gonna tell me to Google it when you clearly didn't? :what:

Every article about these two women literally says what I did. Nobody has been named so there's zero proof what she's saying is true.

So what are you talking about?

Fred.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
How you gonna tell me to Google it when you clearly didn't? :what:

Every article about these two women literally says what I did. Nobody has been named so there's zero proof what she's saying is true.

So what are you talking about?

Fred.
Did you read my last post? I said those two women are saying the police has them as victims in this case

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did you read my last post? I said those two women are saying the police has them as victims in this case

Dog....

I don't give a fukk what the women are saying.

The police haven't listed the names of the victims.

So there's no proof either of them are a part of the case.

Then, on top of that, the woman you're quoting claims she had to make a "false confession" against Andrew Tate.

And Jasmina claims to know why these accusations were levied at the brothers. She said that she was forced to make a “false confession.”

So even if she is part of the case....she's not a reliable source of info either way. bytch put him in jail but now it's "I have no idea why they're targeting him!" :mjlol:

Fred.