Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Welp…

I was going to join Hustlers University and the War Room this year in the hopes of levelling up and actually meeting the brothers…

Not an entrepreneur AT ALL but Andrew and F&F were doing their part to instil that spirit in me. Having a place in Dubai and owning a Bugatti by the age of 75 was on my list of goals because of the Tates.

All of my internet idols keep getting snuffed out. They’ll prolly pin something on Myron and Sneako soon so I’ll only have Dr. Boyce Watkins to look up to as my remaining father figure.

tenor.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh he a regular pedo sympathizer?

That’s not surprising most of these incel slugs do gravitate towards the lowest of the low in society …it’s usually a byproduct of their self loathing they need their champions ( Pedo Kelly, Rape Tate) to normalize their deviant thoughts and impulses …lots of mentally ill sicko’s in this world

Do your thing Breh appreciate the Concern trolling.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
These Pedo’s and Kiddie Love Sympathizers Are Definitely Running Rampant In Society …I Feel Sorry For Anyone That May Fall Victim To Their Deviant Behavior… That’s A Sickness In The Brain

:francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Concern Trolling >>> Kiddie Love Sympathizing

Like sir that’s a super easy call to most well adjusted men ……….right :jbhmm:

The fukk are you even talking about now you talking about kiddie love gawd damn just straight concern trolling/shaming. I never said anything about being with children is cool.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The fukk are you even talking about now you talking about kiddie love gawd damn just straight concern trolling/shaming. I never said anything about being with children is cool.
My post you decided to respond to was regarding convicted kiddie lover Pedo Kelly …. Playing ignorant here does you no favors sir … everyone can see this exchange

Most well adjusted men take no umbrage with “shaming” pedos, rapist, kiddie love sympathizer’s ….why does shaming that mentally ill behavior offend you?

why are you “different” sir :jbhmm:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these pedos and kiddie love sympathizers view their behavior as the new “normal” ….it legit boggles their mind when other well adjusted individuals refuse to identify with their mental illness …it makes absolute sense why the Rape Tate coalition is so strident in his defense

:francis:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
My post you decided to respond to was regarding convicted kiddie lover Pedo Kelly …. Playing ignorant here does you no favors sir … everyone can see this exchange

Most well adjusted men take no umbrage with “shaming” pedos, rapist, kiddie love sympathizer’s ….why does shaming that mentally ill behavior offend you?

why are you “different” sir :jbhmm:

his defense on kells was very alarming tbh :scust:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Welp…

I was going to join Hustlers University and the War Room this year in the hopes of levelling up and actually meeting the brothers…

Not an entrepreneur AT ALL but Andrew and F&F were doing their part to instil that spirit in me. Having a place in Dubai and owning a Bugatti by the age of 75 was on my list of goals because of the Tates.

All of my internet idols keep getting snuffed out. They’ll prolly pin something on Myron and Sneako soon so I’ll only have Dr. Boyce Watkins to look up to as my remaining father figure.

tenor.gif
L0xuTCn.gif

Daps
Welp…

tenor.gif

Place in Dubai and a Bugatti by the time you're 75 :mjlol:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
I honestly never heard of this guy b4 the arrest, cannot believe what a piece of garbage he is and really, really looking forward to him rotting away in a Romanian prison for a long time

:blessed:

Guess one of girls he hit up was underage daughter of Romanian law maker