Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Daps
I honestly never heard of this guy b4 the arrest, cannot believe what a piece of garbage he is and really, really looking forward to him rotting away in a Romanian prison for a long time

:blessed:

Guess one of girls he hit up was underage daughter of Romanian law maker

Dude is sick. Gets them young, grooms them for a couple of years and gains all their trust and they use them for sex work. He may be done done here.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
lolololol yes, the notoriously woke Romanian govt are taking orders from the notoriously libtard, anti capitalist US govt to to take down 2 piss in a bucket, completely innocent brothers who lied when they confessed to their own crimes for internet clout. Next they are gonna arrest everyone with gas stoves, and force being trans on everyone. These crybully mother fukkers are not gonna happy until they are all in jail, or ostracized from society.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps

I’m surprised the audio of him talking about how he enjoyed raping this girl hasn’t been posted here. Trigger Warning

Haven’t been keeping up with this thread but the a$$holes who defended him saying this was some sort of cam girl conspiracy, what page did they stop posting :mjgrin:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I’m surprised the audio of him talking about how he enjoyed raping this girl hasn’t been posted here. Trigger Warning

full
This motherfukker

Guillotine_PM.gif

For him and his stans

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If this dude somehow gets through this unscathed he’s going to have a movie made about him and go on the red pill Mount Rushmore. He will literally be all over the internet. They are already making him a martyr.
Just from the confessions alone, he has the stench on him.