Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
@NatiboyB did you see this? I haven’t seen you respond.
u think a nikka rapes u then sends voice notes admitting to the crime saying how much he likes it... when its obviously cnc rape play lol
she kept fukking him after that :mjlol: he already had another ex who came out and said a video of them was just rape play
so whats more likely he raped a woman then described in detail on a voice note how much he enjoyed it
or they was doing some wild ass sex shyt then she got mad at him and tried to bury him

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
u think a nikka rapes u then sends voice notes admitting to the crime saying how much he likes it... when its obviously cnc rape play lol
she kept fukking him after that :mjlol: he already had another ex who came out and said a video of them was just rape play
so whats more likely he raped a woman then described in detail on a voice note how much he enjoyed it
or they was doing some wild ass sex shyt then she got mad at him and tried to bury him
What’s more likely is what he confessed to and is being charged with. Some of y’all let your mind run wild to shoot bail for terrible people, as long as they make you feel like you are right in feeling like women are all trash. The norm is actually loving and respecting your mother, sister(s), aunts, gf/wife. I know this world is in a weird place right now, and social media is making people crazy, but I love and respect my mother, sister, and most of all, love and respect my wife, and will stand by her, as my partner, and my heart, for as long as I live and breathe. That is how I was brought up, that is the foundation that no matter what I achieve in my life, that I am most proud of, and being my wife’s husband makes me feel like the most important, powerful, and wealthy man in the history of the world. Y’all don’t need hustlers university, Andrew Tate, or the red pill/manosphere, y’all need to get some confidence, and a good women, and you will be the highest value man *pause*

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
What it sounds like is a megalomaniac who is so caught up in his own hype that he thinks he can gloat to this woman about what he did to her and gas light her into believing it. That is a typical tactic of people who commit DV and in this case rape.

You just don’t wanna admit that y’all are bytch boys that bought into this guys hype and don’t want to believe that you got caught because you are too far gone. Now you wanna ride the train till the wheels fall off. Because it would show you how weak mentally you really are that you got sucked in by a grifter. You want to believe it so bad.

It’s ok it happens to everyone it’s part of the human experience.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
What it sounds like is a megalomaniac who is so caught up in his own hype that he thinks he can gloat to this woman about what he did to her and gas light her into believing it. That is a typical tactic of people who commit DV and in this case rape.

You just don’t wanna admit that y’all are bytch boys that bought into this guys hype and don’t want to believe that you got caught because you are too far gone. Now you wanna ride the train till the wheels fall off. Because it would show you how weak mentally you really are that you got sucked in by a grifter. You want to believe it so bad.

It’s ok it happens to everyone it’s part of the human experience.
this was from 2015 he didnt have any hype back then....
lol u can throw around insults all day im not really an arguing type of guy u can have that
if u dont like him obviously you're gonna believe anything negative
most the shyt that came out is nonsense
they got 1 girl who lied to the cops before gave a statement then hopped on a plane back to america
they wont let the defense see the discovery
all kinds of fishy shyt going on with this case
if he guilty lock him up but i like to analyze shyt deeply before i cast judgement

at the end of the day i can see a path where he's guilty of all this and he should be locked away
but i can also see a path where u attack powerful people, they try and delete u from social media and it doesnt work your clips still get billions of views a day
and they dont like your influence so they set u up with false things
vice already got caught editing his interview and having to delete it cause they got called out of it

and the end of the day i can see both paths being plausible
but because you're emotionally tied to statements he's made in the past u can never see path 2 being plausible, you're fundamentally unfit to engage in discourse because you're completely biased. Do hope you have a beautiful day tho. I love back women we just disagree

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
this was from 2015 he didnt have any hype back then....
lol u can throw around insults all day im not really an arguing type of guy u can have that
if u dont like him obviously you're gonna believe anything negative
most the shyt that came out is nonsense
they got 1 girl who lied to the cops before gave a statement then hopped on a plane back to america
they wont let the defense see the discovery
all kinds of fishy shyt going on with this case
if he guilty lock him up but i like to analyze shyt deeply before i cast judgement

at the end of the day i can see a path where he's guilty of all this and he should be locked away
but i can also see a path where u attack powerful people, they try and delete u from social media and it doesnt work your clips still get billions of views a day
and they dont like your influence so they set u up with false things
vice already got caught editing his interview and having to delete it cause they got called out of it

and the end of the day i can see both paths being plausible
but because you're emotionally tied to statements he's made in the past u can never see path 2 being plausible, you're fundamentally unfit to engage in discourse because you're completely biased. Do hope you have a beautiful day tho. I love back women we just disagree

so under the scenario where he committed those crimes that he admitted to, how would you rate his actions in admitting them on a strategic and intelligence range of 1 - 10?

why are you ignoring the financial crimes which he is charged for and which will have a paper trail? if innocent its easy enough to prove it with the release of a few wallet addresses and tax returns right?

right?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Even if what you're saying is true....and that's a big ass if....

Why would you or anyone take advice from a man that was dumb enough to allow himself to be caught up like this?

We're in the #metoo era where men are getting accused of sexual harassment for blinking wrong....and this fukking moron is on tape talking about "I love to rape you." :gucci:

Even if he's not the monster people claim he is, dude is an idiot at the very least.

Fred.