Andrew Lincoln & Lauren Cohan Set To Exit TWD During Season 9. Norman Reedus to lead

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This show is terrible at hiding spoilers, even if they didn't announce the Andrew was the leaving the show, it would have leaked that the Rick character is leaving the show months before the episode it happens in airs.

Carl's death got leaked long before his death episode aired, same goes for Glenn and Abraham.

I guess you have to be actively looking cuz I may have been that small minority that didn’t know about it till it aired

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Negan has been the best character on the show the last 2 years.

I can't see him working with daryl. I cannot imagine the show without rick and carl. maybe if carl was still around I could buy it. but without rick or carl.....:snoop:

Neegan gonna give him that speech:lolbron:

Martha

All Star
Daps
I begrudgingly still hold TWD in high regards, but they should just pull the plug.

It's becoming a caricature of itself. You kill Carl and you lose your lead the next year.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i know it’d never happen, but i wish the show was rebooted on netflix. i thought rick would hang on til s11, guess he really wanted out.

makes sense though. he could make all the money hes made on TWD in 1-2 movies.
so many tv stars do this move... then fail in movies once they realize it wasn't them, it was the character

i hope the best for him... but nobody really looking for rick to headline no damn movie based on his acting skills

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Funny how TWD still does numbers but nobody watches and every time a thread drops everyone chimes in :ohhh:

YOu all sound like those George Lucas haters still riding his dikk but telling everyone how trash he is. Like a salty ex girlfriend who knows she’s #2 on the roster now.

And I acknowledge the quality dropped off but it’s till a good show. Not as epic as earlier seasons, but enough to keep a whole lot of fans watching. That’s saying a lot for how long this run is

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
daryl barely talks. I cannot see him as the leader.

i agree
so many tv stars do this move... then fail in movies once they realize it wasn't them, it was the character

i hope the best for him... but nobody really looking for rick to headline no damn movie based on his acting skills

i also agree. still doesnt change the fact rick could make more money off acouple movies than hes made during his entire time on TWD. andrew spent the first 6 seasons only getting ~90k an episode.

if he tries movies and flops.. :yeshrug: still has a chance at getting more money w/o spending half the year away from his family and home

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny how TWD still does numbers but nobody watches and every time a thread drops everyone chimes in :ohhh:

YOu all sound like those George Lucas haters still riding his dikk but telling everyone how trash he is. Like a salty ex girlfriend who knows she’s #2 on the roster now.

And I acknowledge the quality dropped off but it’s till a good show. Not as epic as earlier seasons, but enough to keep a whole lot of fans watching. That’s saying a lot for how long this run is
season 8 ratings and solo flopping disproves your point