Andrew Lincoln & Lauren Cohan Set To Exit TWD During Season 9. Norman Reedus to lead

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I stopped watching once I read about King Ezekiel and Hispanic chick getting beheaded by Beta and Shiva getting murked by zombies. This show became lowkey white supremacist when every black Male leader got emasculated or died while Michonne became a bedwench.

That didn't happen on the show though...and they clearly have changed lots of stuff from comics especially with Carl's death...

but honestly they should have thought out a 5 year plan with an end game and made sure the cast was intact and on-board for it like game of thrones...

I know they see a money train but how long can an apocalyptic show like this go...this ain't a NY cop show with endless opportunities for storytelling

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No Morgan, Rick or Maggie, I’m one of the biggest stans of this show on this site and I just straight up can’t see me watching this aftervthey leave, bet they didn’t see this coming when they killed Carl off, they would of NEVER killed him off if they knew they were gonna lose rick, and if he did leave at least they coulda focused on building Carl into a leader, Daryl hasn’t been interesting since season 4/5 and now they ain’t got shyt left except for Negan, and even tho I think his actor/character is great alotta people don’t like him, this is show suicide...worst thing they can do is keep the show going

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Maggie better have one of those She might be dead but could still be alive send offs.

I seen the preview of her new show. That show getting 1 season and its wraps
I didn't even need to see a trailer of her new show to know that shyt won't last, it's named Whiskey Cavalier for crying out loud. People aren't going to tune in to watch a show named fukking Whiskey Cavalier.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haven't watched in years. Lost interest when they first arrived in Alexandria. Hard to believe it'll be going on 9 seasons when all I ever see online is how much the show sucks. If they're losing Rick, they might as well just cancel the show. Can't see it lasting too long after he leaves.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Maybe they should just wrap that shyt up and end the show :francis:

Or introduce “smart zombies” and yano actually focus on “the walking dead” :yeshrug:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
No Morgan, Rick or Maggie, I’m one of the biggest stans of this show on this site and I just straight up can’t see me watching this aftervthey leave, bet they didn’t see this coming when they killed Carl off, they would of NEVER killed him off if they knew they were gonna lose rick, and if he did leave at least they coulda focused on building Carl into a leader, Daryl hasn’t been interesting since season 4/5 and now they ain’t got shyt left except for Negan, and even tho I think his actor/character is great alotta people don’t like him, this is show suicide...worst thing they can do is keep the show going
Yea, honestly if they didnt want to move forward with chandler, could have done a time jump to recast after they kill off rick

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Rick leaving and the show might end because of it.... My Reaction: :manny:
Chris Hardwick's reaction knowing Talking Dead might be no more:
NyD.gif