Andrew Lincoln & Lauren Cohan Set To Exit TWD During Season 9. Norman Reedus to lead

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Damn..... they should’ve never spoiled that..... that was dumb..... should’ve waited and shocked the ducks out of everyone

Better have Neegan make that face turn and him and Darryl hold the show down

Martha

Negan has been the best character on the show the last 2 years.

I can't see him working with daryl. I cannot imagine the show without rick and carl. maybe if carl was still around I could buy it. but without rick or carl.....:snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Negan has been the best character on the show the last 2 years.

I can't see him working with daryl. I cannot imagine the show without rick and carl. maybe if carl was still around I could buy it. but without rick or carl.....:snoop:
jdm makes for a horrible, non threatening negan

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Nah 2 tops. I'm done after 9.:camby:Lincoln is the show. They destroyed a goat show.
After my boy Killa Coral got killed I knew it was over. And the comics are kinda stale now too, the next arc was the best on the comics, and they simply don't have the actors to pull that shyt off.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never finished the last season. this aint really giving me any urge to now.

how is fear of the walking dead? i heard that got the juice now.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yeah if Andrew wants out, then the show is drawing down. It's been 9 seasons, so dude probably really does want out at this point.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Damn..... they should’ve never spoiled that..... that was dumb..... should’ve waited and shocked the ducks out of everyone

Better have Neegan make that face turn and him and Darryl hold the show down

Martha
This show is terrible at hiding spoilers, even if they didn't announce the Andrew was the leaving the show, it would have leaked that the Rick character is leaving the show months before the episode it happens in airs.

Carl's death got leaked long before his death episode aired, same goes for Glenn and Abraham.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
how is fear of the walking dead? i heard that got the juice now.
last couple of fear seasons have been better than TWD's...and the new character this season are better than any of the new characters TWD has introduced...and we got morgan now...and the timeline is in sync