And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyt was real out here last night :wow:

was that in oakland? i havent heard much about last night in terms of ppl fukking shyt up, which is a good thing
something always ends up getting burned in SF when the Giants win, ppl on top of muni and shyt :heh:

Juven

All Star
Daps
Crumbling is better than not being there at all. Cavs need someone who can stay healthy and not be afraid to do something other than shoot 3s.

i get that, but no guarantees a 19 yr old would out perform jr smith (i guess defensively). I get hes the #1 pick, etc. but dude went to school for 1 yr and probably wouldnt have developed as much had he played with lebron for an entire season. Its the finals and these dudes are human. I feel like its alot to expect from a rookie

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
never change AR....never change

Bron said "we ran outta talent" :laff::laff::laff:

11407151_10152812531816432_6338757576355683301_n.jpg

POST JORDAN ERA:

CHrULggWEAA-1FD.jpg

didn't realize Lebron only took 2 shots in the 4th and didn't score :huhldup:

Powerful posting all around:wow:

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you only had help 2 outta dem 12 years you'd only have 2 rings too. He put up dem ugly numbers because he HAD to put up so many shots just to keep da teams head above water for cryin out loud :mindblown:

He was on the same Heat team 4 years.. how in the hell did he only have help 2 years then?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
are there any examples of rookies beasting in the finals? wiggins is good but i feel like he wouldve crumbled under the pressure. hes only like 19. it will take some time
But Bron came into the season saying "it would take some time"
:sas1:

I'll tell you this, when they traded away Wiggins, I had a sigh of relief as a Bulls fan, didn't want to see Wiggins come up under Bron for the foreseeable future within the same division. Wiggins' potential on the wing with Bron and Kyrie was always more scary to me than them picking up Kevin Love. shyt, they beat my team without Kevin Love

:to:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Was Pippen an all time great the moment he touched the Bulls floor?

People are forgetting that Doug Collins couldn't get them over the hump and was let go. Phil instilled the triangle offense and put coaches in the right place and that's why pushed them over the edge.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
vqqGkb.gif

Down 11 with 2 minutes left, and CLE/Bron watch my mans shoot an uncontested layup in the Finals.

:patrice:

Talk about breaking a man and team's will.

I saw someone say this on my FB timeline

"LeBron James' 'match up' player from the other team has won the Finals MVP back to back years" :ohhh:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are forgetting that Doug Collins couldn't get them over the hump and was let go. Phil instilled the triangle offense and put coaches in the right place and that's why pushed them over the edge.

Folks also forget that the year Doug Collins was there that pip was in his 2nd year and the bulls took Detroit to 6 games in the conference finals. Phil comes in and takes the bulls to 7 games in the conference finals and loses to the pistons.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People always say after the fact the bulls won 6 championship that Jordan had help...

But look at the bulls 91 roster their first chip and that shyt with Stacey king, scott Williams, will perdue, craig Hodges, Dennis hopson, Cartwright wasn't no threat...

Pippen 4th year and people was still questioning him after the 1990 series against Detroit and that nikka was fragile as fukk and complaining about migraines....Jordan in the finals was excellent and paxson showed up in the 4th quarter in game 5 that wrapped up the series..

People always would say Jordan had help after the fact... but them nikkas couldn't do anything when Jordan was off the floor in 1991

Dude Pippen 3rd year he became a all star and his fourth year people were saying he was like the 2nd or 3rd best small forward in the game. After he shut down Magic in the finals people were saying he might be the best defender and small forward in the game. Why y'all think this dude was named a 50 greatest player in 1996.

Even after the pistons were swept in 1991 the media asked them what was the difference and they said pip we can't stop him now and we can't get in his head.

By 1992 and 1993 he was considered the best wing player outside of MJ. He then proved it in 1994 having a Lebron like season. Also horace was one of the best young forwards in the game.