And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Who are you comparing Pippen to that was on the Cavs? :dahell: You nikkas delusional?

:snoop:

Lets see, what top 5 draft pick did LeBron have traded off his team this season to make way for a 3 point shooter. I mean, it coudlnt possibly be that many players that fall within that criteria right?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Lets see, what top 5 draft pick did LeBron have traded off his team this season to make way for a 3 point shooter. I mean, it coudlnt possibly be that many players that fall within that criteria right?
Took Jordan 4 years to win a ship with Pippen. So based on your assessment, Wiggins wouldn't have helped them win a ship for a few years either.

The Goodz

Banned
Daps

You just compared Andrew Wiggins to Scottie Pippen

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
People always say after the fact the bulls won 6 championship that Jordan had help...

But look at the bulls 91 roster their first chip and that shyt with Stacey king, scott Williams, will perdue, craig Hodges, Dennis hopson, Cartwright wasn't no threat...

Pippen 4th year and people was still questioning him after the 1990 series against Detroit and that nikka was fragile as fukk and complaining about migraines....Jordan in the finals was excellent and paxson showed up in the 4th quarter in game 5 that wrapped up the series..

People always would say Jordan had help after the fact... but them nikkas couldn't do anything when Jordan was off the floor in 1991

its because Jordan had a Jumpshot :manny:

Daps
I'll eat a pulled pork sammich, yell STFU in Farrakhan's direction, and wipe my mouth with a K-Rino tshirt (if such a thing even exists)

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Took Jordan 4 years to win a ship with Pippen. So based on your assessment, Wiggins wouldn't have helped them win a ship for a few years either.

Bron either needs to move to PF or go work on his game i.e Footwork, post moves, and jumpshot. You cannot be a wing and not have a Jumper then dominate the ball & expect to win in the Finals consistently. How can you all criticize spot up shooters who can't create when that is what LeBron's game requires :why:

He purposely removed another solid wing (Wiggins) that could drive & finish because he wants to dominate the ball & be surrounded by spot up shooters. :sas1:

It's his GAME that needs work.