And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
@Blackthoughts I got you for +10 when I'm off this rep limit for holding you team down all season long. A lot of these dudes will never understand or experience the joy that comes with being a REAL fan of a team.... You've seen these dudes at their worst, and now this? :salute:. Give me a list of all the real Dubs fans on here, so they can be repped as well.

Watching the Warriors celebrate last night, and seeing Bogut poppin' bottles was :scusthov:. I was wishing I was there, so I could give him something

HfkdUEM.gif

Dude almost cost the Warriors the series :scusthov:. Thank goodness Kerr made that adjustment, and took him out of his rotation altogether.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@Blackthoughts I got you for +10 when I'm off this rep limit for holding you team down all season long. A lot of these dudes will never understand or experience the joy that comes with being a REAL fan of a team.... You've seen these dudes at their worst, and now this? :salute:. Give me a list of all the real Dubs fans on here, so they can be repped as well.

Watching the Warriors celebrate last night, and seeing Bogut poppin' bottles was :scusthov:. I was wishing I was there, so I could give him something

HfkdUEM.gif

Dude almost cost the Warriors the series :scusthov:. Thank goodness Kerr made that adjustment, and took him out of his rotation altogether.
Off the top of my head I'd say @CSquare43 @blackestofpanthers @ryderldb @sfgiants, @Bay Area they was there when the Dubs threads got lonely.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Why did Carrie Champion wear this I-am-in-mourning wig on First Take today? How thick are those granny glasses? First Take was decidedly low energy today. -_______-