And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron at 5 can matchup with GS. They dont have to play fast with that lineup, they take away GS advantage with a big on a small

they need to just make it easy on themselves and put mozgov in. hes like 7'3 and pretty athletic. they will easily control the glass AND get good looks everytime time down by doing a pick n roll. this helps lebron and the shooters.

how have they not thought of this yet? i think blatt is just scared to pull TT personally. as coach you have to have the balls to do whats best for the team and not worry about a dudes feelings about his minutes getting cut a bit.

Daps
Bron at 5 can matchup with GS. They dont have to play fast with that lineup, they take away GS advantage with a big on a small
All that battling inside on offense and defense (against multiple players) will tire him out more quickly. Mozgov balances most of that out, putting them in better position when the 4th quarter rolls around.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:mindblown:

I've been saying all along that the Cavs would have had a great chance of winning this series if Kyrie and Love played. What the fukk is wrong with you? That doesn't take ANYTHING away from what the Warriors have achieved. Give them credit - stop finding ways to discredit their success. They had a top-10 regular season record of all time and their dominance translated over to the postseason. Don't come at me sideways with this dumb shyt.

In dis Finals it does. :usure:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
THANK YOU...people just want to see what they want to see(curry droppin' 3's)...NOT A REAL PLAYOFF SERIES BEING PLAYED...this is the most bogus series since 06' heat and lakers/kings

They already fixed this series, its really ashame, why I don't respect sports to begin with, fun in one aspect, but then when you start hearing stuff, such as the steroids in Baseball, cheating scnadals in football, and biased refs exposed in the NBA, betting and all that shyt, makes me sick..........:scust:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You can't tell me the NBA isn't rigged, they knew the cavs were built to win this year with the big 3, but needed to make this half breed the face of the league, and so all of a sudden Bron's two other helpers go down with "freak" injuries........:rudy:

I'm done.............:dead:
:what: