And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Yeah you're still not making any sense. This is not an "abortion of a season" for Cleveland. This has been a great season for them, it puts them in great position for the future.

I'm saying the GM's couldn't find bench guys to take any of the pressure off their big 3 and Blatt's coaching put them in a position to have two of their stars injured. Having two stars out for months, missing opportunities for Finals playoff experience isn't setting yourself up for the future. How many free agents do the Cavs have?

Compare this to the original Big 3, 08 Celtics. Not only did Danny Ainge (gm of the year that year) pull in 3 star players, starting you had Perkins, a good draft with Rondo, and the bench was packed with players like Glen Davis, Tony Allen, in addition they had a democratic coach. Meanwhile, the Cavs didn't fill up their bench, traded their good draft for the superstars, and the bench you have JR Smith and Shumpert, who aren't taking any defensive pressures off of the stars of the team, their roles are point scoring - which they don't need, because they have a train at the PF capable of storming the paint anytime he wants when he's not tired, but he is tired, because he doesn't have any defensive back up, which is why he's fatigued and 2 of their other stars are injured.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
They already fixed this series, its really ashame, why I don't respect sports to begin with, fun in one aspect, but then when you start hearing stuff, such as the steroids in Baseball, cheating scnadals in football, and biased refs exposed in the NBA, betting and all that shyt, makes me sick..........:scust:

:blessed: the plea coppin and excuses