And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CHgm9y7VAAA5Zuc.jpg
:mjcry:
This post needs to be seen and acknowledged again

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Breh you did not watch this game. No way you post this bullshyt :upsetfavre:

If Bron don't put up 40 they lose by 20 :comeon:

But it's empty inefficient points...that's what i'm saying. Bron should have took over the game...really took it over but he didn't. You could tell by his body language he didn't. Remember evil looking Bron from a few years ago vs the Celtics that zoned out...that's where he needed to be.

lebron-james-looking-like-tad.jpg

Instead he's scoring buckets that don't matter at the end of the day because he's having lapses on Defense. So fukk what he's doing on offense if he's playing swiper no swiping defense for the most part.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Nah breh, that ain't how it works, they needed Curry to be the new face of this league after he got that MVP, so of course they need him to have a Chip, Bron and the cavs big 3 were in the way, as soon as they went on that tear mid season, and even beat Curry and them, the fix was in.......

You see K Love's injury in Boston........you telling me that wasn't weird how that "just happened" from somebody pulling on his arm, then Kyrie mysteriously dissappear, so now Bron "shorthanded" against Curry........:mjpls:
So lebron has back to back fmvps, because its rigged, right?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What you think he been doing this entire series:why:

Dude has literally been the only constant offensive weapon the Cavs have had the entire series. He accounted for 70 of the Cavs points tonight and got a triple double. What else can he do? He's up against a better team with a deeper bench and more weapons.

Breh he was dishing to Russian Mag all last game dude had 28 points. He is hurting them more than anything he holds the fukking ball too much I am sorry

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Nah breh, that ain't how it works, they needed Curry to be the new face of this league after he got that MVP, so of course they need him to have a Chip, Bron and the cavs big 3 were in the way, as soon as they went on that tear mid season, and even beat Curry and them, the fix was in.......

You see K Love's injury in Boston........you telling me that wasn't weird how that "just happened" from somebody pulling on his arm, then Kyrie mysteriously dissappear, so now Bron "shorthanded" against Curry........:mjpls:

What are you talking about? You're the one saying there's some vast conspiracy of injuries. That's impossible, there are medical records, you can't forge those. And even if you did, what's easier, forging medical records, or having a guy go 1-8?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
What otha player can go to da Finals wit 2 of his all-star starters out...against da best team in da league...average 40-12-10.. playin da most minutes...and still be blamed for dem losin?

Textbook insanity. :pachaha::wow:

Anyway, Cavs been playin their hearts out inspite of it all. Much respect to dat squad. :obama:
Anthony Davis and Chris Paul could. Probably Russ and KD. I aint impresses w/ getting a team thru the east. The Bulls were his only challenge and they sucked