And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
Joey not going to be there every game to help the Warriors...

Keep thinking they earned this win all by themselves :umad:

you think it's the refs?

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Be serious. Curry hits his average this series and it's a sweep. Green and Barnes were like 0-20 before this game. Like I said Cavs weren't doing shyt a normal game from the Warriors and they win by 20.
What's with the damn ifs? How many times Curry played a defense that really tried like Game 1-3 Cleveland? riddle me that

Green is a trash shooter and Barnes ain't nothing special so I don't see what's the point of mentioning them offensively :mjlol:

this is the product of a team that barely hung on to a lead to the point that the other team simply collapsed. that's not normal, as most teams don't have a 7 man rotation. hell, most teams don't even limit themselves to a 10 man rotation

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Dellavadova is so trash on offence though :scust:

This guy has one of the most struggle jumpers, floaters and post games of all time. He can barely bring the ball up court most times :skip:

Thank god he plays hard
Playing hard is the only way he got to this point.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Boutta make a serious post.

You know I think it's funny. Cavs win a game and Warriors fans are talking about it being an "anomaly" and GS just needs to wake up and blah blah. But tonight they finally get a win, and it's almost entirely based on anomalies.

Where do I start?

1.) Iguodala absolutely SHOWED OUT. Hats off to him, but that's not the recipe for success. Just like Klay, you'll get a good game out of Iggy then he'll fade to obscurity in the next.

2.) JR and Shumpert played inexplicably bad. Don't get me wrong, they've been mediocre all series, but watching the Cavs get like 4 second chance 3s for Smith and watching him brick them all was cringe worthy. Speaking of which...

3.) The Cavs couldn't hit a 3 to save their lives. When GS can't score it's because "they're off", but Cle is shooting poorly and of course it's because of GS' "stifling defense." Go back and watch the game, the overwhelming majority of the 3s Cle shot were uncontested and they bricked everything. Delly, Shump, and JR especially.

4.) The Cavs were GASSED. They run a 7 man rotation and are battling all night, it showed in tonight's game with 1 day's rest. LeBron was on an IV for cramps before the game. Delly was in the hospital just a night before from dehydration. No one looked like they were mentally checked in besides Mozgov, who (this isn't a coincidence) has seen the least minutes of all the Cavs starters this series.

5.) LeBron played horribly. No one expects him to shoot great percentages, but he wasn't even shooting in volume. He didn't look aggressive and was missing lots of FTs, again probably due to fatigue.

6.) On top of missing lots of 3s, Cle was missing a lot of point blank layups as well, again probably due to fatigue. Despite dominating the glass they weren't converting all that well. They shot 33%.

7.) For the first time all series, GS was able to play at the fast pace they like. And again, I chalk this down to Cleveland being absolutely gassed. Dudes were leaking out for straight up uncontested fast breaks. That won't fly with 2 days rest.

And despite all that the Cavs were down 3 and within striking distance of the Warriors at the end of the 3rd. For a moment it looked like they were gonna take the game. Don't let the final score fool you, GS gave Cleveland their absolute best shot tonight and Cleveland played about as awful as they can play and this game was still anyone's for the taking until Cleveland was running on fumes and decided to give up. And I don't wanna hear a single GS fan tell me that this wasn't their "best shot" because Curry and Thompson didn't play well. 4 games is a pattern, that "explosion" game is never coming for either of the Splash Bros.

2 Days of of much needed rest/recovery and time to make adjustments? Along with the fact that they'll be playing desperate because they just got beat? I'm not even worried. This series is cooked. Cavs in 6, on their home floor. :yeshrug: