And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
unless bron goes for another historic night in oakland, warriors are easily taking game 5 and will win game 7

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Warriors supposed to be the best team in basketball and they legit couldn't put this game away until the cavs players were to tired to keep playing

In the pre game instead of doing some real game planning Kerr in the huddle telling his team...they going to wear down, they going to get tired...

Yeah they playing 7 people...no fukking shyt:russ::russ:

I'm legit :ohhh::mjlol: that the cavs might actually have Perkins, Haywood, and Marion on the floor at some point in the next 2 games:russ:

Didn't even know Klay was playing until the 4th quarter

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on dog.....real life is like Madden and NBA 2K. See in my NBA 2k franchise I have Kobe play 48 minutes a game and he still avg 35 a game. I mean if Kobe can do that in NBA 2k why can't Lebron do that shyt in real life. Or is Bron just a punk ass bytch and that is why he can't play 48 minutes a game.

In my NbA 2k my gm. The Chicago bulls won the 2015 NBA finals if they could do that in NBA 2k. Why can't they do that shyt in real life. Or is the bulls just some punk asss bytches they can't win a championship in a season

:troll:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:rudy: Call a hoe a pawg when she's sitting down and get her face was average.

You nikkas go gaga over some blonde hair

:russ: They showed half that bytch's face for 2 seconds, but I just knew some thirsty nikkas here would be talking about pawg this, pawg that.

They might have outted themselves as cacs when they did that too.:sas2:
For white guys, white broads could have ratchet face, but it is all good if they have that blonde hair.