And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
that's like fukking saying the Cavs were terrible and the Warriors weren't doing shyt today :lupehah:

Be serious. Curry hits his average this series and it's a sweep. Green and Barnes were like 0-20 before this game. Like I said Cavs weren't doing shyt a normal game from the Warriors and they win by 20.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I said David Lee was the difference maker but you had dudes telling me that the Cavs bigs would run all over him. These dudes don't know what the fukk they are talking about. :mjlol:
Yep. Lee was beating the Cavs' big men to the cup. He miss a few easy lay-ups that could have extend a bigger lead in the 3rd quarter. Lee is that dude for the points in the paint.

Last edited:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
I'm at work ... What did the cavs do wrong tonight
It really just boiled down to Delly, JR and Shump missing a lot of wide open 3s. They were 2-9, 0-8 and 1-5. James Jones (0-1 from the arc)gets the same plays and he'd have 18-25 points. Also, Iggy has been kinda hot from the 3pt line and late coverage to his side did the Cavs in but the Cavs should honestly be happy with the general level of movement even though they broke down at times. There nothing to worry about here unlike the overreactions that we are about to hear about.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:what: when you gotta do as much as these cats have its a very valid excuse. nikkas playing 46 mins a game every other night dog. I don't give a shyt bout sports the body is still.the body and has its limits. Dude exerting a marathon worth of energy shyt is gonna catch up.
Miss me with that mythical talk we live in a real.world

Preach.

nikkas on hea livin in a fukkin fairy tale world wit dis video game shyt. :why:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Warriors supposed to be the best team in basketball and they legit couldn't put this game away until the cavs players were to tired to keep playing

In the pre game instead of doing some real game planning Kerr in the huddle telling his team...they going to wear down, they going to get tired...

Yeah they playing 7 people...no fukking shyt:russ::russ:

I'm legit :ohhh::mjlol: that the cavs might actually have Perkins, Haywood, and Marion on the floor at some point in the next 2 games:russ:

Didn't even know Klay was playing until the 4th quarter
I'm not playing no ifs, but if GSW faced a healthy Houston, they would've at least went to 7 there

healthy Cavs would've fukked them

shyt if LeBron watches Game 6 Boston highlights they might still fukk them

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Call me crazy, but I don't think it is over for the Cavs by any stretch of the imagination :ehh: Kerr made a chess move, time to counter.

Blatt cannot be stubborn any longer with the rotation. Give JR the ol' :camby: if he isn't giving you anything. fukk the "he can get hot" shyt. If he isn't hittin' his shots it isn't like he is giving you stifling defense.
Go at Lee. He is making a positive impact. Try to get him in foul trouble early so Kerr is forced to go back to Bogut.
I expect Bron to pick it up on Sunday, but Christ on a bicycle somebody has to step up.
Delly needs to fall back. He was trying to do WAY too much.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Steve Kerr like

7ab45eaca3607fe36d713c7b34ca9611cc15f684b98c042f5d32445d2ba6f5a5.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Warriors supposed to be the best team in basketball and they legit couldn't put this game away until the cavs players were to tired to keep playing

In the pre game instead of doing some real game planning Kerr in the huddle telling his team...they going to wear down, they going to get tired...

Yeah they playing 7 people...no fukking shyt:russ::russ:

I'm legit :ohhh::mjlol: that the cavs might actually have Perkins, Haywood, and Marion on the floor at some point in the next 2 games:russ:

Didn't even know Klay was playing until the 4th quarter

3kkpkfo-gif.3195