And the winner of creepiest poster currently on the coli is @winb83

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The white ones who wave the gasden flag, hate poor people and think ayn rand wasn't retarded ≠ social libertarians :gucci:
dont get into semantics

libertarians love to talk about age of consent and talk about goofy ass hebowhateverthefukk

that is definitely libertarian behavior

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
lol i just said scrabble because "ephebophile" just sounds like some word that someone would try to play in scrabble for triple word score and i'd have no idea if it was real or made up

literally only pedophiles and libertarians (oh shyt same thing) know that word and how to spell it off the top of their heads

This should help everyone

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
That, "acktually, he's an ephebophile, not a pedophile" is classic pedophile apologist babble
Exactly.

They act like that supposed difference makes the person any less creepy and sick...all those terms are a part of the same pedophilia umbrella anyway.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was trying to think of @winb83 username but I figured it was him

His ass needs to be banned asap :scusthov:
i honestly thought his name stood for windows 83 or some shyt

but then i did the math on that and realized it didnt exist.

i hope he comes to the thread, he didn't be scared to respond to the posts in the dr disrespect thread he was going on and on about youtube. let's talk about the other posts @winb83

i used to like grimace too, guess i'm gonna have to ride with the hamburglar :skip:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
:whoa: click play

Are you ephebophile? :sitdown:

ephebophilia​

Updated on 04/19/2018
n. sexual attraction to and arousal by adolescent children, usually early adolescents who are just going through puberty.

ephebophilia

A sexual preference for adolescent boys.quotations
  1. Primary adult sexual attraction towards postpubescent adolescents, usually between 15 and 19 years old. coordinate terms ▲