AncestryDNA results 93% Black Beninese Queen

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
My parents did it and it said they were mostly Benin/Togo too.

My granddad told us our whole lives we had hella native american in us but they barely had any NA genetics :mjlol:
Because "NA GENETICS" only refer to Redskin western state Asian featured native Americans. Doesn't refer to indigenous and Aboriginal ethnicities.
Good luck if u got dna from iroquois or Arawak tribes. The dark ones.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I want to know the specific tribe you descend from. 23andMe gives just the country but there are a few large ethnic groups in places like Nigeria. Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani, Hausa, etc....

I posted my results in another thread unrelated to genetics:

Screenshot-2022-04-22-at-20-44-36-Ancestry-Composition-23and-Me.png

I am a Black American or ADOS/ADOCS.
African Ancestry.com is the only one I know of that does tribes

Daps
wnNup1cl.png

I thought we had a thread for this. But it seems it’s just individual ones. Thought I’d share.

Have you given up the DNA? What’s your results?
Well, Pops is from Trinidad. Mom's family are from Camilla, GA pre-slavery. Her father’s side is from Monroe, LA
Interesting results. Nothing unusual about your genetic make up.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Knowing where you are is completely different than knowing what you are and having the most important thing you possess.
Unfortunately the cat is already out of the bag. All it takes is for a few of your family members to submit their DNA and they have a good portion of yours as well.

Not to mention they have clandestine ways of getting your DNA through implied consent (covid nose swab).

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods

You will find your ID number in the URL of your DNA home page. Go to your DNA homepage (this is not available in the app) and in the URL you’ll see a long stretch of random letters and numbers, something like this: A9BA4988-54FA-4823-A9CB-7CF2C9355AD2 (don’t worry, even if someone has your ID number, they can’t access your test results without being logged into your account). Copy and paste this ID number wherever it says “INSERT-ID-HERE” in the links below:

2022 Chromosome Painter Hack:

This will display a code that is difficult to read, but fortunately an app was created to interpret it. Copy and paste the code (the text on the page, not the URL) into the app (link below) and it will include any trace regions under 0.5% that AncestryDNA normally exclude from results as likely noise.

DNPlay - AncestryDNA Result Displayer (Chromosome Painter Interpretation App)

2022 Origins Hack:

This will display a code that includes your August 2022 update. It’s somewhat self explanatory: each line is one region, where it says “key” is the region code (and a list of what those codes mean is available below) and where it says “percentage” is your percentage for that region. The “lowerConfidence” and “upperConfidence” numbers are your percentage range for that region. “parent1” and “parent2” are the SideView amounts estimated coming from each parent for that region. This code will not work in the DNPlay interpretation app above (it is just for the Chromosome Painter Hack).

Since the update, the Origins Hack isn’t really necessary, since it doesn’t include anything not available in your results. But it may be available for future updates ahead of time (adjusting the version year appropriately).

Region Codes for 2022 and 2021

Here's mine:
edxvyl7peky91.png

97.85% :blessed::ohlawd::wow: