Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

That guy sounds exactly like you and yet is also shytting on you. :mjlol:

He's literally saying, "I'm a lifelong liberal but the left has gone too far" and his complaints are:

1. NPR has become too far-left rather than just liberal, so they don't attract moderates anymore
2. NPR does too much climate alarmism
3. NPR does too much pro-trans and identity shyt
4. NRP needs to give more weight to Israel's side of the story and rising antisemitism
5. NPR didn't cover Covid lab leak conspiracies enough
6. NPR has become too reflexively anti-Trump and biased
7. NPR was too gullible when it came to Russiagate and should have realized there was no collusion
8. NPR should have covered Hunter Biden scandals more
9. NPR is too quick to assume systematic racism

He's literally spitting a mix of anti-left positions you've already adopted and anti-left positions you're probably going to take on in coming years. :skip:

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
She was on a clip talking about, "certain elements of DEI are problematic." And she is the same person that was speaking negatively about CRT.

And Cenk was talking about Coleman Hughes/Cruz being smart (because Coleman is against reparations and affirmative action), but once Coleman takes up for Israel, Cenk is now disappointed in him.

:dead:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Cenk needs to put that Presidency BS or whatever he's doing down and get back to hosting more. Anna is turning TYT into fukking Fox News. She's showing Joe Rogan clips now. She's letting her real side show.

Honestly, I don't like that they seem like any old YouTube podcast, just ranting about the news. They've got to start getting more interviews. I think they need to start a traditional advertising model too so they can start paying professional reporters and journalists to be onsite instead of these kids streaming from their basements.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man I saw the pivot years ago. That’s why I stopped watching tyt almost a decade ago.
It happen around the time they got that $20 million from that big investor. To be fair they didn’t completely become bad all at once. It was a slow turn.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Almost everyone gets more conservative as they age

This is a blatant lie pushed by conservatives.

White baby boomers became much more conservative during the Reagan Revolution and have continued trending in that direction. Black baby boomers, Generation X, and Millennials never showed a comparable trend, and millennials have actually been trending more to the left over the last 10 years.

If everyone really became more conservative as they aged, then how did Republicans go from dominating the popular vote for president in all three elections from 1980-1988 to losing 7 of the next 8 popular votes from 1992-2020, even while the under-30 votes has decreased as a share of the electorate over that time?

Daps

:mjlol: at milquetoast NPR, which never directly challenges institutions of power and the ideologies they foment, being far-left.

i believe, in fact, they recently interviewed some trumpists on how they feel about republicans’ assault on abortion. It was a typically uncritical receipt of a conservative perspective that was treated as valid and free of blatant falsehoods.