Ana Kasparian of The Young Turks and white liberal puts her foot in her mouth

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cenk needs to put that Presidency BS or whatever he's doing down and get back to hosting more. Anna is turning TYT into fukking Fox News. She's showing Joe Rogan clips now. She's letting her real side show.

Honestly, I don't like that they seem like any old YouTube podcast, just ranting about the news. They've got to start getting more interviews. I think they need to start a traditional advertising model too so they can start paying professional reporters and journalists to be onsite instead of these kids streaming from their basements.
you ain’t see this?

Cenk is endorsing RFK

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol: at milquetoast NPR, which never directly challenges institutions of power and the ideologies they foment, being far-left.

i believe, in fact, they recently interviewed some trumpists on how they feel about republicans’ assault on abortion. It was a typically uncritical receipt of a conservative perspective that was treated as valid and free of blatant falsehoods.

They've also been super-hyping the sexual assault allegations against Hamas recently with personal testimony from the victims, which is the exact same sort of criticism of Hamas that he claims they don't engage in.

I actually feel that some of the tone of his opinion piece has merit, because over the last five years I feel NPR has become much worse at pushing political controversy and opinions rather than covering the news. But his examples were terrible, and he's blind to the same issues in places like the Business Desk where he is the major editor, which constantly pushes an uncritical pro-capitalism and wealth-obsessed slant on everything.

The issue isn't that NPR is too far to the left. The issue is that NPR is trying to compete in a modern media environment by sacrificing good journalism and accurate news coverage for the sake of constant focus on partisan politics and controversies instead.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Kinda funny watching these folks views become more extreme and less grounded in the principles they once espoused as non-negotiable.

But I guess their main calling card was talking about how they're different than dems. Now that the mainstream party has accepted their positions they're just going further and further off the deep end..

Daps
They've also been super-hyping the sexual assault allegations against Hamas recently with personal testimony from the victims, which is the exact same sort of criticism of Hamas that he claims they don't engage in.

I actually feel that some of the tone of his opinion piece has merit, because over the last five years I feel NPR has become much worse at pushing political controversy and opinions rather than covering the news. But his examples were terrible, and he's blind to the same issues in places like the Business Desk where he is the major editor, which constantly pushes an uncritical pro-capitalism and wealth-obsessed slant on everything.

The issue isn't that NPR is too far to the left. The issue is that NPR is trying to compete in a modern media environment by sacrificing good journalism and accurate news coverage for the sake of constant focus on partisan politics and controversies instead.
once they started being sponsored by big business - toyota, microsoft, gm, apple, etc. - it was only a matter of time. being only slightly less sensational, they aren’t much different than what you’d find on mainstream networks. it might even be worse, because of the reputation that precedes them, leading some viewers to take their output more seriously.

the matrix is everywhere.

:francis:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I remember that debate she had with Coulter and the infamous moment when Ana brushed off Black Americans concerns with "learn spanish".

Let me find the clip;

From 40:24 to about 46 mins.

Anne is bodying all the way through.

Sombrero-MJ.png

Look at Toure's bytch ass reaction when Anne said for 400 years America was black and white and Civil Rights are for black folks not some Rainbow Coalition.

I don't fukk with Coulter. I know she is not making these arguments in good faith but just peep how dismissive our Liberal "allies" are.

I almost forgot this nicca and how hard him and @xoxodede was goin for Yvette Carnell like she the second coming of Malcolm X when he wasn't caping for a bunch of opportunist white supremacists like a clown :mjlol:

That racist bytch Ann Coulter uses "black Americans" just to push her own white power anti-immigrant agenda but this fool wanna lecture everybody about being take advantage of by Democrats.
:mjlol:

Dude thought ADOS was gonna be some new suit and tie civil rights movement backed by scholars. Instead it was an intellectually weak right wing hate movement that devolved into Tariq Nasheed hairline and jollof rice jokes.
:mjlol:

Being "pro-black" in 2019 was some wild shyt

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
What y'all think of this?

The coli back in 2017-2019 was when "ADOS" was in full swing. Forum was full of wannabe scholar c00ns bigging up white supremacist Republicans, repeating conservative talking points, cheering for Trump, and getting as much black people to not vote as possible. Place was full of nothing but contrarian pro-Trump c00ns using "reparations" just to push right wing politics on people and engineer voter turn out in favor of Republicans.

Somehow no one noticed this for years, and still don't.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
TYT is unwatchable. They did good work in the past but those days are long gone. Ana is the definition of a Karen.

Other than dikkriding unelectable people and hating Trump TYT is basically Fox News lite nowadays with all their bytching and fixation on wedge issues. Completely useless company.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
once they started being sponsored by big business - toyota, microsoft, gm, apple, etc. - it was only a matter of time. being only slightly less sensational, they aren’t much different than what you’d find on mainstream networks. it might even be worse, because of the reputation that precedes them, leading some viewers to take their output more seriously.

the matrix is everywhere.

:francis:
it was basically the end of the bernie movement and they just became anti identity politics etc.

I been peeped the shyt they’re pulling...

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Only retards with psychopathic/sociopathic tendencies support robert kennedy jr.

American education system has seriously failed its country.

In Europe this degenerate retard would most likely not even collect enough votes to make it to election process.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Only retards with psychopathic/sociopathic tendencies support robert kennedy jr.

American education system has seriously failed its country.

In Europe this degenerate retard would most likely not even collect enough votes to make it to election process.

RKF has already been exposed as a maga spoiler meant to take away votes from Biden by splitting Democrats because of his name..but, everyone is already skeptical of him. All his major donors are basically far right maga types.