Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

---

Superstar
Daps
[
Thats how it’s always been in a capitalist society ya doofus.

As much as you or I or anyone may not like it Milton Friedman’s economic theory is well regarded as gospel and is the premise of today’s business economic views.

He is on my list to remove from the earth if I had a time machine. So many of his theories have caused so many problems. They you have bat crazy disciplines running around spreading more of his plague ideas.

Like that theory about the corporate bottom line. Gave companies the ability to do whatever they want in search of returns. It's not a coincidence shyt really when haywire around early 80's because people listen to his pseudoscience theories.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
:cape:TLR loves their racist conservatives.

"The mexicans are taking our shyt jobs", the evil liberals want to raise wage increase so you don't have 2 people in your household working 2 jobs just to survive. "No, $15 will also help poor cacs and mexicans don't pay taxes(They do) " - TLR.

Evil liberals mention that their heroes the white man is the one hiring these illegals maybe their should be some kind of law to stop them. " No, our white king deserves to make a huge profit:blessed:, it is much easier to kick out the messicans" - TLR

Evil liberal mentions that blacks have had these shyt jobs for decades and have not moved them up the economic ladder. "Our white king has his hand out just that there is a mexican in the way. I trust that he will pull me up once the messicans are gone":noah: - TLR

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:dame:

Hispanic can't stand on his own.

tenor.gif

"The mexicans are taking our shyt jobs", the evil liberals want to raise wage increase so you don't have 2 people in your household working 2 jobs just to survive. "No, $15 will also help poor cacs and mexicans don't pay taxes(They do) " - TLR.

Evil liberals mention that their heroes the white man is the one hiring these illegals maybe their should be some kind of law to stop them. " No, our white king deserves to make a huge profit:blessed:, it is much easier to kick out the messicans" - TLR

Evil liberal mentions that blacks have had these shyt jobs for decades and have not moved them up the economic ladder. "Our white king has his hand out just that there is a mexican in the way. I trust that he will pull me up once the messicans are gone":noah: - TLR
@*DalMem* a cop. Asked for my government to do a background check. :unimpressed:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Let me be clear about my point and Ana’s.

It’s not wrong to start off chasing or working a humble job but it is degrading to pit two minority groups against one another to fight over jobs that white men dictate who’s more valuable to have said jobs.

When it comes to this topic your focusing on the wrong target.

It's not pitting two minority groups against each other.

It's pitting the people who built this country against ILLEGAL immigrants.

Most Mexicans are not illegal immigrants and wouldn't benefit themselves from illegal immigration, which is why Cesar Chavez and the UFW used to fight it so hard (before they sold out)
So it’s the money-hungry executives that are the problem :ohhh:

Yes, and the scab labor as well

That bridge was burnt of the African Diaspora when ADOS talked down upon black immigrants and black countries. It would be an idea solution, but black unity taken a back seat because a *few* black c00ns love Trump more than black power.

Don't paint a whole movement with a broad brush.

A lot of us in ADOS love people in the diaspora.

That does not mean we have to support illegal/mass immigration that hurts our economic interests.

We can't help anybody else if we're drowning here.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Stop dividing cacs into imaginary groups, Jew, Democrat, liberal, conservative, Republican, they all white. They don’t give a fukk about us and they never will.

I had to tell someone here to stop referring to them by their individual nationalities from europe whilst busy lumping Africans as one..:mjpls:

Giving these cacs the benefit of being seen as individuals..fukk that. We lumping them all together same as they do us..:ufdup:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Stop dividing cacs into imaginary groups, Jew, Democrat, liberal, conservative, Republican, they all white. They don’t give a fukk about us and they never will.
You people are so stupid it's saddening. Whites are on the brink of another civil war and you idiots are still running around playing that "they're all the same" game. Trump and the republicans are runners by open overt throw-back white supremacy while the liberals are on some gay/feminist/tranny fake "we are the world" shyt and you stupid fukks don't realize the differences between these people, why they're beefing with each other, and how that might can benefit us if we find ways to exploit their divisions like they do us.

You see dummies, they don't treat us all the same. They treat blacks differently based on looks, gender, sexual orientation, talent level, and ideology.

10830104_G.jpg

Trump and the republicans are on that kind of time and scaredy cat ass c00ns are running around acting blind talking that "they been doing this, liberals just as bad" bullshyt.

---

Superstar
Daps

Repped!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
It's not pitting two minority groups against each other.

It's pitting the people who built this country against ILLEGAL immigrants.

Most Mexicans are not illegal immigrants and wouldn't benefit themselves from illegal immigration, which is why Cesar Chavez and the UFW used to fight it so hard (before they sold out)

Yes, and the scab labor as well

So when these same business owners use automation and other forms of technology that displace blacks and undocumented immigrants working these low skilled jobs, who should blacks pit themselves against?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Wait, y'all mad because she said you should have a better job than being a low skilled underpaid worker?

Mortgage your future on a 17tn payday that isn't going to happen :russ:

nikkas is just looking for a fight now:mjlol:
Plus he was being obtused to see she already answered his question,America and black people themselves have answered this question collectively.
"You say black america deserves better,tell me what that looks like".
Better for black people would be becoming the white man,in the eyes of all Europeans no matter the party,as well as in the eyes of 90% of black americans who dream of assimilation and being equal to a demonic oppressor:respect:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
You people are so stupid it's saddening. Whites are on the brink of another civil war and you idiots are still running around playing that "they're all the same" game. Trump and the republicans are runners by open overt throw-back white supremacy while the liberals are on some gay/feminist/tranny fake "we are the world" shyt and you stupid fukks don't realize the differences between these people, why they're beefing with each other, and how that might can benefit us if we find ways to exploit their divisions like they do us.

You see dummies, they don't treat us all the same. They treat blacks differently based on looks, gender, sexual orientation, talent level, and ideology.

10830104_G.jpg

Trump and the republicans are on that kind of time and scaredy cat ass c00ns are running around acting blind talking that "they been doing this, liberals just as bad" bullshyt.

You a god damn fool if you think cacs, especially with a booming economy, are going to put down their lattes and go to war against each other. The p*ssy ass Democrats can’t even find the nuts to defend themselves and the constitution, yet there is going to some fantasy “war”. Keep thinking them liberals gonna save you. They ain’t no damn diffferent, ole fake ass Tahneesi Coates ass nikka.