Ana Kasparian of The Young Turks and white liberal puts her foot in her mouth

Juven

All Star
Daps
After that I started looking at Ana and the Turks differently.

Young blacks need those entry level jobs. It's not a minor issue that they are being turned away because they don't speak spanish.
Then you coli dudes gonna shyt on that breh for working fast food

"Yo, look at this broke ass fast food muhfukka!:umad:"

You dudes never cared about those jobs

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
President Vicente Fox reversed course Monday night and apologized for saying that Mexicans in the United States do the work that blacks won’t.

Mexico’s Fox apologizes for racial comment

President Vicente Fox’s comment reflects Mexican attitude on race

I remember us being mad about the the implication that we should work fast food jobs...Now we're mad at the idea that we can do better ?...dude is a agent troll looking for any reason to criticize Democrats so he can suppress the black vote.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You say that black immogrants are the problem, but never white corporations or illegal immigrants that somehow cannot be deported under the racist Trump regime are the ones causing black unemployment. Or, according to some coked up poster, a high minimum wage is the cause of all of this :russ:

Trump fukked up on all ends and even he cannot deport illegal immigrants.
@bbolded your another moron misconstruing shyt.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Y'all are still responding to that Hispanic dude that is fake claiming an ADOS family in North Carolina. :mjlol:
White people broke you so much you don't even believe black men can exist outside of poverty.

But whenever you want to pull up om available, bytch ass nikka.

---

Superstar
Daps
Wrong.

Illegals have undercut black labor market access as a function of the sheer dynamics of demographics in regions where black underemployment was already in clash with market demands.

You can't build wealth with no money.

No jobs.

No money.

It all adds up.

No youth employment leads to a spike in crime.

You can't begin to comprehend what black labour would look like with a fraction of the competition from illegals who have flat out gutted black skilled labour unions in major cities.

I remember in the 90s and early 2000s there were fast food raids ALL THE TIME...

Imagine if black youth and unskilled were working those jobs?

Again you're talking about your opinion and that doesn't matter. The fact is illegals are not in charge of hiring. Not sure why this is so hard to comprehend!

Wages haven't risen since the late '70s and productive has decoupled with technology advancement hence technology unemployment is rising at an ungodly rate. The great recession was a gift to employers. As temporary work contracts are now the mainstay. Use to own a good percentage in work agencies but the guilt got to me.

It's clear as day who the angry and the resentment should be geared towards but that boogie man in the corner is such a close target plus he can never go away he is always there when you need him.

Like I said direct the anger at the appropriate place. Leave the boogie man alone. Either way, your a mission to sell your gospel continue to preach.

Last edited:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
One of these minority groups shouldn’t even be here because they broke the law to be here.

so start over with your critique.

But you're not upset with them "just being here" as much as you are about thinking they are taking something away from you.

The europeans that invaded this country in the first place aren't suppose to be hear but....here we are.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
New strawman.

Of course corporations are to blame and Union busting Free Trade Neo Liberal policies.

No one ever said that wasn't so.

But at the same time blacks can recognize that more illegal or undocumented workers doesn't help us.

Two things can be true at the same time. TF

So then why is the focus strictly on the immigrants but never the businesses that *give* these immigrants "your" job?

When McDonalds starts using a robot to serve burgers you gonna bytch at the machine for taking a job that could've been yours?

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@śïñe•qúå_nøn, a self professed black immigrant with two degrees who says he is doing well for himself is telling y'all you need to be mad at mexicans for not doing better and your path to a better life is working min wage jobs.

You can't make this up. I love this site.

:bernielol:

---

Superstar
Daps
New strawman.

Of course, corporations are to blame and Union busting Free Trade Neo-Liberal policies.

No one ever said that wasn't so.

But at the same time, blacks can recognize that more illegal or undocumented workers don't help us.

Two things can be true at the same time. TF

There is one concern that is of little consequence and one that is of major consequence.

You can absolutely say those two things can be true at the same time.

What can not be said is that the one of little consequence is important or just as important as the one of major consequence.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Again you're talking about your opinion and that doesn't matter. The fact is illegals are not in charge of hiring. Not sure why this is so hard to comprehend!

Wages haven't risen since the late '70s and productive has decoupled with technology advancement hence technology unemployment is rising at an ungodly rate. The great recession was a gift to employers. As temporary work contracts are now the mainstay. Use to own a good percentage in work agencies but the guilt got to me.

It's clear as day who the angry and the resentment should be geared towards but that boogie man in the corner is such a close target plus he can never go away he is always there when you need him.

Like I said direct the anger at the appropriate place. Leave the boogie man alone. Either way, your a mission to sell your gospel continue to preach.

Its doesn't matter if illegals are not doing the hiring. Their Hispanics relatives do the hiring and shut blacks out.

---

Superstar
Daps
Its doesn't matter if illegals are not doing the hiring. Their Hispanics relatives do the hiring and shut blacks out.

I'm not going to rehash what I said read the above post. Look at the data, your opinions don't outweigh facts.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Who cares if illegals aren't hiring themselves? A LOT of them are committing flat out fraud!

Thats beyond whatever due diligence earnest employers do!

On top of that, BLACK LABOR HAS SUFFERED. We literally have proof of this.