Amy Schumer feels some type of way about black men

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I really don't know who these black dudes are that be hyping these chicks. Like I see them, but every black dude I know clowns them.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This got me thinking, who is the :scust: dude ?
Diouf.jpg

Pape Diouf Google image search him and marvel at the smiley potential he possesses :blessed:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
:merchant::beli::snoop:

I used to hear white chicks talkin slick like this in the locker room at the YMCA. White chick was once lamenting the fact that she still wasn't married even tho her friends were all married and had kids.
Other white chicks were pattin her on the back talmbout "No worries girl! U can always get a blk dude."
:dahell:
White women regardless of how they look, consider even the top 80% of blk dudes to be safety nets if they don't get cuffed by white dudes.
Why? Because blk people are judged by the minorities of c00ns and fukktards in our race because these idiots (no matter how small in number) fit the white narrative.
And yeah some blk dudes c00n sometimes but not nearly to the extent that these chicks are gassed up for.

Meanwhile I know blk dudes who literally pump and dump chicks like these on the regular like no love, no feelings, no courtship, no fukks given. Hell white chicks be trickin on THESE dudes. I've seen white chicks take some major Ls for blk dyck. Takin em on vacation and shyt. Lol!

But even tho blk dudes using these chicks, the power of delusion in these white chicks' heads still makes them think they are kryptonite to the myth of the hapless blk buck.

Reason 536 why I don't deal with white people like that: Their insecurities shape their realities and white power structures support these realities no matter how absurd they actually are.

That shyt is dangerous.
Might be the realest thing i've ever read.