#7 Philadelphia
#6 Washington DC
#5 Newark New Jersey
#4 Los Angeles
#3 Baltimore
#2 Detroit
#1 Chicago

There's a few things I don't get.

Why so few people on the street at night in Los Angeles?

Los Angeles is life the second biggest city in America it seems like it should be way more people out at night.

On the other hand why so many people on the street at night in Detroit? This way really looks like a movie set no cap.

And there's no way that Philadelphia is worse than New York City even in 2020.

And I'm still not comprehending how Baltimore is seen as such a dangerous place compared to biggest cities.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps

Los Angeles is life the second biggest city in America it seems like it should be way more people out at night.

On the other hand why so many people on the street at night in Detroit? This way really looks like a movie set no cap.

And I'm still not comprehending how Baltimore is seen as such a dangerous place compared 2 biggest cities.

NYC is perfectly safe. In 2020 even it's "bad" parts are no where close to what they used to be.

87 others

Superstar
Daps

And I'm still not comprehending how Baltimore is seen as such a dangerous place compared to biggest cities.

Philly is way worse than New York and has been for a long time. It's smaller too, so the crime is more concentrated. The whole North, West, and a good chunk of South Philly is fukked up - not just a couple of small neighborhoods like NY.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Philly is way worse than New York and has been for a long time. It's smaller too, so the crime is more concentrated. The whole North, West, and a good chunk of South Philly is fukked up - not just a couple of small neighborhoods like NY.

I lived in Philly for years. For the most part criminals prey on other criminals in Philadelphia. In New York the criminals prey on everybody. Not only that but New York criminals are some of the most sophisticated in America it's not the world particularly in certain types of crimes like drug dealing. That is why they are so good at traveling to other regions to commit crimes.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
I lived in Philly for years. For the most part criminals prey on other criminals in Philadelphia. In New York the criminals prey on everybody. Not only that but New York criminals are some of the most sophisticated in America it's not the world particularly in certain types of crimes like drug dealing. That is why they are so good at traveling to other regions to commit crimes.
Are you from New York?