American Werewolf in London remake......Max Landis writing and directing..

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Landis seems to be Hollywood's chosen one despite the fact the only thing he's been involved in that can be considered a success was Chronicle (which wasn't exactly hit of the century)

And he's got two straight bonfied turkeys already on his CV.

I don't really get it....

If he wants to pay homage to his father maybe he should leave the classics alone and just commit manslaughter on some child extras :mjgrin:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Landis seems to be Hollywood's chosen one despite the fact the only thing he's been involved in that can be considered a success was Chronicle (which wasn't exactly hit of the century)

If he wants to pay homage to his father maybe he should leave the classics alone and just commit manslaughter on some child extras :mjgrin:
Pathetic piece of shyt.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Pure uncut nepotism. All while this dude still pretends he had to work his way up in the Hollywood system as he cashes some of the biggest screenwriter checks in recent history and conveniently gets to remake his father's own film.:francis:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
bad moon is my favorite werewolf movie of all time and then this one (if we counting the underworld flicks than the first two i take over this)...i was never scared of this movie which is why its not my top one. For some reason werewolves on all fours do absolutely nothing for me. Im a practical effects snob tho so it gets the GOAT label just for that alone and the transformation scene is dope. As a poster in this thread said tho it was more a comedy than anything til the end. Havent seen it in forever but i do remember the werewolf moving so damn slow at the end and i couldnt understand how niccas were getting caught :dwillhuh: