American Werewolf in London remake......Max Landis writing and directing..

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:merchant::wow:
CwtI-OpVQAA5UIQ.jpg

Screw you man..

that dream sequence used to ruin me all the way down..

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Thanks to this thread i rewatched this for the first time since the early 90's. I always thought it was more of a comedy when i was a kid, and still lean that way, but i def don't remember how much people were getting fukked up in that last scene with the chaos around the movie theatre. nikkas was catching L's everywhere.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Thanks to this thread i rewatched this for the first time since the early 90's. I always thought it was more of a comedy when i was a kid, and still lean that way, but i def don't remember how much people were getting fukked up in that last scene with the chaos around the movie theatre. nikkas was catching L's everywhere.
one of the baddest catastrophic scenes that sprawled from the cinema (see you next Wednesday)out to the streets of trafalgar square!!

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Get ready for cheap scares and fake outs and "loud music scares" and all the other shyt audiences want in horror now.

My favorite scene in the movie, and one of the ones that shook me most...was the pub scene. The tension in the pub when they walked in, followed by them having fun and laughing together until breh brought up the five pointed star. It's perfect horror and exposition. It makes you want to know what these people know, it makes you worry about the main characters, etc. I saw it as a kid and was like oh man shyt bout to get real...

That's one of my favorite movie scenes ever. And it's the type of shyt audiences don't give a fukk about today.