American Sniper is decent.....

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It is confirmed the baby was a doll. :russ:
z45zuxtkfx6bu7wenirb.jpg

"Basically, film professionals know that Eastwood likes to move fast on movie sets and recognize that he took the easy and less expensive route of using a fake baby — not even animatronic — that Cooper had to move himself to make it look lifelike!" says longtime film columnist Anne Thompson, the author of The $11 Billion Year: From Sundance to the Oscars, an Inside Look at the Changing Hollywood System.

:russ:

http://experience.usatoday.com/stor...ersy-eastwood-miller-bradley-cooper/21989589/

:dead:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Something was off about this movie...not sure what, but I sat through the whole thing like :patrice:

war movies just getting stale :manny:

Daps
Seen it sunday (online I wasn't paying to go see it) thought Bradley Cooper did a good job on the role. The first time I watched it I felt like it was a solid movie but I watched it a second time and...

:myman:

Then I remembered that the original Marlboro Man Clint Eastwood was directing it so there was gonna be some pro war & jabs of racism in it (see Gran Torino). The scenes with the wife were boring as fukk & just like every typical war movie everytime they start talking about their plans when they get back home somebody gets shot the fukk up on cue. It never fails. I gave it a 6.5/10. Seen a few war movies that would shyt on American Sniper (Platoon, Saving Private Ryan)

Daps
It is confirmed the baby was a doll. :russ:
z45zuxtkfx6bu7wenirb.jpg

"Basically, film professionals know that Eastwood likes to move fast on movie sets and recognize that he took the easy and less expensive route of using a fake baby — not even animatronic — that Cooper had to move himself to make it look lifelike!" says longtime film columnist Anne Thompson, the author of The $11 Billion Year: From Sundance to the Oscars, an Inside Look at the Changing Hollywood System.

:russ:

http://experience.usatoday.com/stor...ersy-eastwood-miller-bradley-cooper/21989589/

:gladbron:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yo that fake baby was hilarious. me and my friends were laughing so hard. i thought it was a decent flick, wont ever watch it again though

it did a good job showing the effects of ptsd/anxiety

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yea i posted about it. Said i enjoyed uy. Was a dope theater experience with dolby atmos sound.

Its not gonna make my list next month or anything
I wanted to get your point of view on the controversy over the movie. I expected some UBER propaganda shyt when I went into it based on what everyone was saying, but I thought it did a great job showing the mental effects of war with PTSD/Anxiety. The war parts weren't as horrific as they should've been, a little sugar coated. I enjoyed it as well, but don't think I'll be rewatching it in the future

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I wanted to get your point of view on the controversy over the movie. I expected some UBER propaganda shyt when I went into it based on what everyone was saying, but I thought it did a great job showing the mental effects of war with PTSD/Anxiety. The war parts weren't as horrific as they should've been, a little sugar coated. I enjoyed it as well, but don't think I'll be rewatching it in the future

It was a propaganda piece