Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They shouldn't have announced the crossover with Coven/Murder House because I have spent these past two episodes just waiting for characters from those seasons to show up and as a result I am not all that interested in the new characters especially not the new characters played by actors who I want to see in their Coven/Murder House roles.

Selena

Pro
Daps
Even though Evan is playing a completely different character this season, every time him and Michael were in a scene together, I felt a certain way.

Like bish, that's your son! They should have dyed Evan's hair for this new role cos he look too similar to Tate and it's bugging me.

That's why I was creeped out when he was flirting with him lol.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I see ole girl being Eve and giving that man bad advice. Talking about finessing these crazy ass people without a plan.

Definitely picked up on this vibe

"Genetically perfect" :mjpls:, snakes, apple(computer), sex aka sin
Adds up

But fukk....you might be on to something :ohhh:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
They shouldn't have announced the crossover with Coven/Murder House because I have spent these past two episodes just waiting for characters from those seasons to show up and as a result I am not all that interested in the new characters especially not the new characters played by actors who I want to see in their Coven/Murder House roles.
Same Im sitting here waiting for the old characters and witches to show up. But I have a bit of patience.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Especially when you see Emma Roberts and other actors names pop up in the opening credits.

It’s just episode 2 tho...so giving it time

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps

I feel the same way. Homie in the latex suit was in Murder House :manny:

This is why I don't read too much into the premise of shows too much, we anticipate too much :snoop:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
We expecting some infinity war type shyt and to the directors it's just another season
Ryan Murphy: Get this man a suit :birdman:
Tate Langdon:
ahsrubberman111031104113.jpg

Ryan Murphy: :mjgrin: