Someone explain to me what the fukk is happening
1325c09fd1862321cd9d2e6a93d50799_zpshjtlhugv.png

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I see ole girl being Eve and giving that man bad advice. Talking about finessing these crazy ass people without a plan.
That had me mad watching her gassing dude up without knowing any of the facts talking about "Let's leave, we can find the Sanctuary on our own" despite the fact that: you can't travel outside due to the nuclear fall out, you don't know where the hell the Sanctuary is, you don't have a way to get there, you don't know how to enter the Sanctuary, and you don't know if the Sanctuary is filled with even more crazier people than the crazy people you're dealing with right now. Everytime she opened her mouth I was just yelling at my tv...
tumblr_inline_mh2sw82Grn1qhkn5z.gif

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
What seasons of American Horror Story are worth watching?

I made it to the mid season point to Coven and stopped watching. I watched all the seasons before that.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I will say that this season heavily reminds me of the Roanoke season in the sense that NONE of the people in that shelter are likeable in any way possible
:mjgrin:so I'm gonna enjoy watching them all die and prey the characters from the previous seasons come back soon so I can enjoy their presence again

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That had me mad watching her gassing dude up without knowing any of the facts talking about "Let's leave, we can find the Sanctuary on our own" despite the fact that: you can't travel outside due to the nuclear fall out, you don't know where the hell the Sanctuary is, you don't have a way to get there, you don't know how to enter the Sanctuary, and you don't know if the Sanctuary is filled with even more crazier people than the crazy people you're dealing with right now. Everytime she opened her mouth I was just yelling at my tv...
tumblr_inline_mh2sw82Grn1qhkn5z.gif
That was the most realistic part of that episode. Dudes will always put everything on the line for p*ssy. A lot of men have fallen in the name of it lol

so we just gonna ignore Bates being RoboCop?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I keep meaning to watch this. But i know how they are with cliffhangers. So i might just wait for the episodes to build and binge watch instead.