American Horror Story: Freak Show (Season 4)

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

I liked Name Game cause that really fit into the episode after she was drugged. The witch song was an opening and just a big lead up to the Supreme competition we were waiting for all season. The freak show song unlike the ones you mentioned felt out of place and very random. And now they have more songs planned this season. :scust:I can only handle one song per season breh.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked Name Game cause that really fit into the episode after she was drugged. The witch song was an opening and just a big lead up to the Supreme competition we were waiting for all season. The freak show song unlike the ones you mentioned felt out of place and very random. And now they have more songs planned this season. :scust:I can only handle one song per season breh.
Well the argument could be made that the song and dance number fit more into Freak Show than any other season since this one actually focuses on a form of show business.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Well the argument could be made that the song and dance number fit more into Freak Show than any other season since this one actually focuses on a form of show business.
:comeon:Also when I said it felt out of place I meant that the song DID NOT sound like a 1950's song AT ALL. I thought she was imagining the whole thing like Name Game. How they have a few strings and a piano sounding like an all out orchestra?:stopitslime:

:snoop:All that for two people.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:Also when I said it felt out of place I meant that the song DID NOT sound like a 1950's song AT ALL. I thought she was imagining the whole thing like Name Game. How they have a few strings and a piano sounding like an all out orchestra?:stopitslime:

:snoop:All that for two people.

im pretty sure she did imagine it all the shyt going on around her, pretty sure she is like a schizo or something, delusions of grandeur is a key symptom

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
wait, what what what, Cary Fukunaga is doing an IT remake??????????????????????? :gladbron:

Grantland did a pretty good write-up on it

All we know right now, and all we really need to know, is that It hasn’t been abandoned. In an interview with Collider, Lin indicated that of his 15 projects in development, It was near the top of the priority list, and that Fukunaga’s work on True Detective was “a great sample” for what he could bring to the adaptation. And, as ScreenRant points out, that’s true — but not just because of the show’s split-timeline structure. True Detective has, so far, interlaced hallucination and reality in a way that doesn’t lessen the real, physical threat of what you think you just saw. That’s the crux of It: the terror (and mortal harm) that fantasy can impart.

Can we just jump into an optimistic casting game now, or do I have to buy you a drink first?

http://grantland.com/hollywood-pros...-alive-well-and-ready-for-us-to-fantasy-cast/

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
almost done with season 3 so far i like it :ehh:

ahs0.jpg

marie-laveau-american-horror-story.jpg

article-0-2056E38B00000578-169_306x423.jpg

:banderas:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:comeon:Also when I said it felt out of place I meant that the song DID NOT sound like a 1950's song AT ALL. I thought she was imagining the whole thing like Name Game. How they have a few strings and a piano sounding like an all out orchestra?
The song choices for this season are all going to be songs that are not from the time period the show is set in. That is a creative choice on the part of Ryan Murphy. So we get the 1970s David Bowie song "Life on Mars" in the opening episode and the season preview shows that we will be getting the 1990s Fiona Apple song "Criminal" in a later episode.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
That clown fukked me up brehs.:sadcam:

As far as the musicals, basically expect that shyt from now, isn't the producer the same guy that created Glee? Them homosexuals love musical numbers.:manny:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i bet the secret is that the clown doesnt have a lower jaw or something, I seen people with holes in their face due to cancer and sh1t....Fair warning dont eat and watch the following :demonic: