American Horror Story: Freak Show (Season 4)

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
They didn't lie when they said this would be the scariest looking clown ever on television.

:ufdup:
pennywise.gif

nrm_1412811944-ahs_081514_0968.jpg

:sadcam:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
@VBM

Pennywise > This cat, and it's not even close and they are unlikely to close that gap.

They ALL float down here nicca....:merchant:

:comeon:Also when I said it felt out of place I meant that the song DID NOT sound like a 1950's song AT ALL. I thought she was imagining the whole thing like Name Game. How they have a few strings and a piano sounding like an all out orchestra?:stopitslime:

:snoop:All that for two people.

They are just having a go. This is Jessica Lange's last season and she is said to enjoy the singing sequences.

If this show started taking itself seriously....it would lose it's ultra-fun camp factor and turn into True Blood.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Pennywise aint fukking with that clown. Ima grown ass man and even I got chills when he came on the screen. Pennywise only scared me as a child.

Then you need to get your shyt checked because the clown on Horror Story ain't shyt. Pennywise is the only scary clown ever on tv imo...this new dude on Horror Story is some fake ass Leatherface nikka :stopitslime:he's a good character, but he ain't scary at all.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Pennywise aint fukking with that clown. Ima grown ass man and even I got chills when he came on the screen. Pennywise only scared me as a child.

I bet you still ain't walking next to any open storm drains at night though :mjpls:

mo85dYX.gif

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Then you need to get your shyt checked because the clown on Horror Story ain't shyt. Pennywise is the only scary clown ever on tv imo...this new dude on Horror Story is some fake ass Leatherface nikka :stopitslime:he's a good character, but he ain't scary at all.
What that clown did on that episode and how it looks shyts on Pennywise. Maybe I was a kid this would be an argument but aint nothing scary about Pennywise at this point. At least to me.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
What that clown did on that episode and how it looks shyts on Pennywise. Maybe I was a kid this would be an argument but aint nothing scary about Pennywise at this point. At least to me.

Ain't nothing scary about a clown that looks like a adult sized Beetlejuice with three frosted ponytails that keeps people in a cage and throws tantrums when they don't clap at his gay ass tricks...its weird, yes, but it ain't scary

• Dap
Reactions: VBM