American Horror Story: Freak Show (Season 4)

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need an IT remake with Pennywise lookin' like this muhfugga :whew:

JFqjQC.gif
I have faith in Cary Fukunaga... His Pennywise will be straight.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
this concept is eh so far....will see how it pans out....

the effort it takes to film the 2 headed chick is obviously time consuming...u can tell the strain it has on the actress and camera work....

so we all gonna act like a 3 titty Angela Bassett ain't about to give us wet dreams.....:noah:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
am i the only one that thought this wasn't that good?

easily the weakest of the 4 premieres IMO.
It's kind of what I expected from the first episode...gotta introduce us to all these god damn characters, the clown was the best part for sure, but yeah, it was nothing mindblowing imo.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That fukking clown is creepy as hell especially when he just came strolling up on the chick who was having a picnic with her boyfriend. Nothing freaks me out more than an out of context clown in broad daylight.

This might be the first character that Jessica Lange has played on this show that I outright pity. Elsa is a sad creature.

Kathy Bates accent is killing me...what is that anyway, some type of Maryland dialect?

Dandy Mott is hilarious and his mom is even better. She broke Elsa down with the quickness.

Dot and Bette are pretty fukked up too. Killing ya mom because she won't take you to the movies is crazy.

And the fukkery of dude using his lobster claw hands to finger bang frustrated suburban housewives is the type of shyt you only get on this damn show.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That fukking clown is creepy as hell especially when he just came strolling up on the chick who was having a picnic with her boyfriend. Nothing freaks me out more than an out of context clown in broad daylight.

This might be the first character that Jessica Lange has played on this show that I outright pity. Elsa is a sad creature.

Kathy Bates accent is killing me...what is that anyway, some type of Maryland dialect?

Dandy Mott is hilarious and his mom is even better. She broke Elsa down with the quickness.

Dot and Bette are pretty fukked up too. Killing ya mom because she won't take you to the movies is crazy.

And the fukkery of dude using his lobster claw hands to finger bang frustrated suburban housewives is the type of shyt you only get on this damn show.

theyre crazy but i think that the murder made sense --- she was treating them as bad as the public :manny: