American Horror Story: Freak Show (Season 4)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
ugh i made the mistake of watching one night in chyna back in the day, so probably that big

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Ryan Murphy got no shame in homosexual game. :wow: I thought I watching homosexual soap opera during the first half of this episode. Ol'boy is not even scary, there is just too much going on right now.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
that part where they showed the broad with 2 heads dying was disturbing (btw did she really die?)

Daps
Reppin
So we in for this tonight brehs?
iDGvnK9g5QudJ.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This dude playing Dandy is on some Heath Ledger shyt.

Body in every scene and stealing the show :wow:

I just be wanting to see him every scene

Jimmy is my bro though. ..ever since season 1 :mjcry:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Elsa aint shyt. And I can't wait till the Bearded Lady put dem paws on her.

And I was all :lupe: when it looked like they were going to kill Ma Petite. Poor tiny little fidget in that big ass jar.

I'm expecting Beecher to cause all sorts of trouble now that his daughter has crossed over to the freak side of town.

Dandy is the best character on this whole show.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

And I was all :lupe: when it looked like they were going to kill Ma Petite. Poor tiny little fidget in that big ass jar.

I'm expecting Beecher to cause all sorts of trouble now that his daughter has crossed over to the freak side of town.

I'm a butterfly :-)

MA Petite so cute

Conz

Superstar
Daps
bros, i can't even take Jessica Lange anymore. Legitimately don't care if i miss important plot points, her singing scenes and centric scenes are getting fast forwarded. im not the type to do that either

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

How did they even film that scene? :lupe: She is basically the size of a toddler, they filled the jar with water above her head. :sadcam:

Beecher got to be up to no good, there is no way he is playing the straight laced dad.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
How did they even film that scene? :lupe: She is basically the size of a toddler, they filled the jar with water above her head. :sadcam:

Beecher got to be up to no good, there is no way he is playing the straight laced dad.
I am going to be worried about Ma Petite from now till this show ends. Dandy Mott better stay away from her.

And I was getting straight up incest vibes from Beecher towards his daughter.