American Horror Story: Freak Show (Season 4)

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
omg

this fukkin site!

:dead:

just when i thought the strongman was gunna turn over a new leaf with his father and son bonding shyt, he goes and pulls this :sadcam:
He couldn't pick on someone his own size:mjcry:

That He-she gave him that work:ufdup:

Ma Petite was just chillin, being small and shyt. Someone's gotta pay
BRDxH5W.png

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Typical that they would go for the smallest character for Dell to kill. Glad that he-she whipped his ass though.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
For those that have watched all 4 seasons how does this rank? Found 1 and 3 to be the better seasons couldn't get past the first couple episodes of season 2 so :camby: is this any good?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
For those that have watched all 4 seasons how does this rank? Found 1 and 3 to be the better seasons couldn't get past the first couple episodes of season 2 so :camby: is this any good?
Season 1 and 2 were more trippy.

Season 3 was good and a cool topic but not as crazy and out there as 1 and 2.

Season 4 is good too. But not as crazy and out there.

Season 2 is great...keep watching and it all ties together

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
you're an idiot :russ:

edit: damn, these rep rules are fukkin up my +repping of you
BRDxH5W.png

yo, this season is by far the worst. the story lines suck, they're not developing the most interesting parts...twisty, dandy, i'd even settle for jimmy becoming the professor x/MLK of his people, but instead we just jump around all over the place with filler filler everywhere :beli:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this is my least favorite season. i'd go 1, 2/3 are tied for different reasons, then this. at this point i'm just watching since i already invested the time, not because i'm interested

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
this is my least favorite season. i'd go 1, 2/3 are tied for different reasons, then this. at this point i'm just watching since i already invested the time, not because i'm interested
I actually put season 2 over season one just because of the fukkery that happened in that Asylum (The exorcism episode and Christmas episodes were piff). First season ended kinda stale. Coven was boring af and not scary AT ALL. This season is the worst though. There is nothing going on that is keeping me interested. Bring Twisty back!

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I actually put season 2 over season one just because of the fukkery that happened in that Asylum (The exorcism episode and Christmas episodes were piff). First season ended kinda stale. Coven was boring af and not scary AT ALL. This season is the worst though. There is nothing going on that is keeping me interested. Bring Twisty back!
coven wasn't scary, but i liked the story, could've been the new orleans history they tied in or the voodoo vs witches, i fukked with it. season 2 gets knocked down a peg for me b/c of the whole alien shyt that was so out of place IMO.

Last edited:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
coven wasn't scary, but i liked the story, could've been the new orleans history they tied in or the voodoo vs witches, i fukked with it. season gets knocked down a peg for me b/c of the whole alien shyt that was so out of place IMO.
Yea a lot of people didnt like the Alien shyt. I didn't mind though cause there was sooo much other shyt going on. That crazy nazi dr, the possessed nun, the santa killer, bloody face, etc that season had everything you could think of. I loved it. Coven was alright, but not as good as the first 2 seasons.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I was all:myman: when that big azz broad went all tiger versus crane style on the thing

:snoop: