American Horror Story: Freak Show (Season 4)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
RIP Twisty.

I bet Ryan Murphy is into S&M and shyt. He has elements of that in every season of this show. I not sure where the show is going now, ol'boy who is the new twisty is not even scary just annoying. I honestly thought this season was about a serial killer who targets Carnival people, but I will continue to watch.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
So they gonna "kill off" the most interesting character 4 episodes in? :dahell:

Twisty breh come back and save those kids :mjcry:
dandy-twisty-mask-american-horror-story-freak-show.jpg

Dandy is the new Twisty breh.:sas1:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Way better season than last year but like all AHS seasons shyt is so rushed....but i get they trying to cram in all they can since its just one season to tell these stories. killing off twisty was wack. hopefully they can make shyt more interesting going forward.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Fair warning some of the shyt in this bio is racist but its still interesting

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
So Twisty had the same outfit on for the better part of how many years? Imagine the smell of him coming at you. Hate that they killed him off so early but hopefully it's not the last we see of him. But i kind of feel like it is since we got his backstory and everything in one episode.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yeah watching that makes me just want to run full speed at a midget aim for his chest and kick him for a field goal into oncoming traffic.

Midgets, they use their size as a crutch for all their problems in life, Oh hey look at the little couple, Were short and we have problems, who the fukk doesnt you fukkers are making bank on disabillity checks for the sole purpose of being short. powermad indeed...

Last edited:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
yeah watching that makes me just want to run full speed at a midget aim for his chest and kick him for a field goal into oncoming traffic.

Midgets, they use their size as a crutch for all their problems in life, Oh hey look at the little couple, Were short and we have problems, who the fukk doesnt you fukkers are making bank on disabillity checks for the sole purpose of being short. powermad indeed...

d43SnZ4.gif

:birdman: