American Horror Story: Freak Show (Season 4)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
wouldn't be a Rayn Murphy show without a completely unnecessary, gratuitous gay sex scene

Kathy Bates's accent continues to be ridiculous, but she might be the most sympathetic character on the show. This show is basically great whenever Jessica Lange and two head aren't on screen. They suck.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this season is shaping up to be garbage. the writing is lazy, the sotry line is struggling...they're falling into the trap of most campy horror by over-explaining the setup and making the path too clear (except with twitsy). i think the freakshow setting pushed the show over the ledge as the setting itself is making it campier than it usually is.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
this season is shaping up to be garbage. the writing is lazy, the sotry line is struggling...they're falling into the trap of most campy horror by over-explaining the setup and making the path too clear (except with twitsy). i think the freakshow setting pushed the show over the ledge as the setting itself is making it campier than it usually is.
WHERE do you see the story line going?

I feel like season 1 and 2 were the best

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
WHERE do you see the story line going?

I feel like season 1 and 2 were the best
i have no clue where twisty is going...like why does he keep those kids alive, who are those kids, etc. i do think he's going to murk that spoiled kid who keeps trying to be down

bette & dot will have it out, one will kill the other, but they'll end up both dying from it...classic conjoined twin conundrum

jimmy's gonna be on some professor x, MLK shyt and lead his people to integration

elsa is going to end up in the looney bin or being killed by dot

i don't know, this shyt is all over the place right now - not that this isn't common place for this show, but in the past there have been at least 1-2 strong storylines, this season, i'm really not feeling any of it....but i don't watch much tv so i'll still end up watching every week lol

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Kathy Bates scenes at the doctor's office were so :mjcry: and then her flashback to how dirty Vic Mackie did her was even more :to:...she had me ready to break down crying.

This may be the first character Jessica Lange has played on AHS that I want to see bad shyt happen to. She is an awful mess of a human being.

Dandy Mott is currently my favorite character and it was hilarious how he got ho checked by Patti LaBelle.

Still am curious as fukk about what twisty is up to because him taking the older brother and not the little white girl was something I did not see coming.

I think Angela Bassett is going to end up dikking down Russell Edgington once he arrives in Jupiter.:scusthov:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This show is great, I still fukks with it. There is too much going on, which is ok for me. Yeah Ryan Murphy got to put some man ass on screen, at least it ain't like that bullshyt on How to get away with Murder. :huhldup: I bet that guy has two penises or some shyt or he is an hermaphite.

Katy bates can really take a shytty script and make it into something. :banderas:

:to: at the scene when she went to the doctors.