Veteran
Supporter
Daps
was going to try to watch it but soon as they showed precious... :camby:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always wanted to check out American Horror, but never got around to it. When I saw the

Gawdess Angela in the previews, playing a powerful black witch, it was no way I was going to

miss out. The first episode was great. When Angela's character finds out the Misery witch is still alive it's going to be chaotic:banderas:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Kathy bates is based on that elite socialite who tortured slaves and house is haunted in the nola and basset on the voodoo queen?

Did the real family cosign this cause i was just reading up on new orleans history and those 2 got tours dedicated to them. I guess it helps the tourism

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They might as well just start engraving Jessica Lange's name on that Emmy for next year because she killed it just in that scene with her doing bumps alone in her hotel room. Even though Kathy Bates might giver her a run for her money.

The one chick killing that frat douchebag with her demon vagina was crazy.

I am liking the student witches and want to see more of how Precious' powers work. THat living voodoo doll concept is intriguing.

Angela Bassett is looking damn good in this show too.

I love this whacked out show.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Angela Bassettes role is so sexy to me in this show. Her whole steeze is powerful and beautiful at the same time, I'm intrigued :noah:

Her character was based on a real person too.
The real Marie Laveau:
eCCp9jY.png

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
This is such a great cast. Angelea Bassett might be a voodoo queen, she doesn't age at all. AHS is twisted as fukk but I love it

Still gotta watch the 1st season.....only a couple episodes in right now

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Always wanted to check out American Horror, but never got around to it. When I saw the

Gawdess Angela in the previews, playing a powerful black witch, it was no way I was going to

miss out. The first episode was great. When Angela's character finds out the Misery witch is still alive it's going to be chaotic:banderas:
:comeon:.....nikka. Misery lady is not a witch. She's just an evil racist bytch. The voodoo goddess gave her that potion so she could stay alive forever...then buried her ass alive:laugh: