American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Great episode, but mannnn they be doing Precious wrong. Making her wear an apron that says "Chubbies", make her fat ass levitate into the air, close ups of her chubby face etc. I feel kind of bad for ol'girl. She for real is the new Hattie McDaniel.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This episode was kinda too fukkery filled to be the second to last episode, it felt rushed, jumbled, and incohesive. I'm interested in how it pans out, I'm with whoever said Fiona is gonna get the last laugh. Zoe and homeboy were so pointless this season and that storyline was easily the weakest, I don't know why they bright him back this season to play such a pointless character. Zoe is also a garbage actress, in none of her roles with this show has she ever been likable. I'm still mad Nan got clapped up :to:

Very interested to see what next season will be, it's Lange's last, angles Bassett also said she'd like to come back, so I wonder if she'll make an appearance

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldn't find a thread. Not long till the king of fukkery returns :whew:
This is the WEAKEST season so far...

Too MUCH oestrogen and "girl power," and the story isn't that compelling, so it is hard to ignore the feminist fcukery...

Season 2 was INCREDIBLE story telling and character development...The best season by far...Even though the lead was female (which I usually don't fcuk with) the story was told so well, and the characters were developed so well, that I forgot that the lead was female, and just enjoyed the show...

This season 3, they haven't been able to do that...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season is boring and all the dumbass resurrections of all the dead characters is fukking ridiculous....every fukking character died atleast once and is brought back..boring and stupid
That's what I am saying...

They just don't have a story to tell in season 3, so they compensate with BS...

You know when writers are running out of ideas when there is an increase in (1) people coming back from the dead (2) time travelling (unless it was implicitly implied from episode 1) (3) marriages (4) mysterious pregnancies

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is the WEAKEST season so far...

Too MUCH oestrogen and "girl power," and the story isn't that compelling, so it is hard to ignore the feminist fcukery...

Season 2 was INCREDIBLE story telling and character development...The best season by far...Even though the lead was female (which I usually don't fcuk with) the story was told so well, and the characters were developed so well, that I forgot that the lead was female, and just enjoyed the show...

This season 3, they haven't been able to do that...

I don't watch this show and expect great story etc, there's other shows that can give me this. I watch this for how ridiculous it can be and the fukkery, show provides a nice release.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't watch this show and expect great story etc, there's other shows that can give me this. I watch this for how ridiculous it can be and the fukkery, show provides a nice release.
I had the same feeling when watched season 1...Which had the best ending...

But when I watched Season 2, I was like "woah, this is SUPERB storytelling and character development"...The way they mixed all the different forms and levels of "evil/bad" and pretty much every character was on a continuum of good and evil...That really grabbed my attention...

Also, the way they showed of medicine and psychiatry was cruel back in the 50's and 60's, with all kinds of unethical practices and experimentation on human beings...

Shyt went beyond just scary story telling...They really turnt up from season 1...

So naturally, I had the expectation for season 3...It is not bad...But I guess season 2 set very high bar...

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt did they even reveal who blinded cordelia and gave her powers in the 1st damn place?!?! They gotta at least explain what was the point of that.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i kinda lost interest a couple episodes ago. the only season that held my interest all the way thru was season 1 (the finale sucked tho)

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Shyt did they even reveal who blinded cordelia and gave her powers in the 1st damn place?!?! They gotta at least explain what was the point of that.
Yeah they explained that....it was one of the witch hunters. I think her husbands dad said they did it to move things along because he wasn't getting the job done....it was something like that, don't remember exactly.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
To each his own but this episode was :whew:

Queenie and Papa Legba :cheers: with Hot Chocolate w/Marshmallows while chopping up the situation with Marie and Delphine making Papa see the light

Misty coming in all :demonic: putting those exclusive beats to Madison.

Axeman all :wub: found out the truth and:sadbron: tried to get :takedat: one more time but Fiona was like :camby: then he :demonic: to the bushes.

Zoe and her guarddog coming back tellin err'body she :boss:.

Axeman busting in :violent: and the coven all like :ufdup: and did a Uncle Phil on that nikka (ushered him to the bushes.

Marie about to put in work on Delphine's Daughter but then was :whoa: what am I doing here she ain't do nothing then O.G. Papa Shango aka Legba shows up :birdman: and delivers my favorite line of the episode......

:demonic: "Get back to work."

Man if yall right about Fiona..............:banderas: