American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When Misty came in and started whopping ole girls ass, I literally went
tumblr_mpnvmeOuWy1s8wt2jo1_500.gif

This episode was bananas, a lot of the scenes had me on edge and laser focused, like the scene with Madam LaLaurie in hell, or the shot showing the death of all the witches. I'm ready for this season finale.:blessed:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Papa Legba is that nikka....my favorite character on the whole season.

Y'all don't remember Queenie working in the fried chicken joint earlier in the season? She stuck her arm in the fryer and burnt up ol boys arm....that's probably why she wasn't working in the pie shop or retail, so they could show her powers. lol at racism

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
If You Aint The Supreme You Will Die Trying To Perform The 7 Wonders, They All Plan On Performing The 7 wonders, Only 1 Can Be The Supreme, What I'd Miss Breh?

I thought you were talking about the entire coven getting killed in that vision. Fiona got that work, so the vision is null & void. Thought you was talking about that.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Fiona pulled a 52 fake out on everybody and used her powers to make the Ax Man think he killed her so that Deliah would "see" it in her visions. So now she gets all of the witches to do the Seven Wonders and she can swoop in and kill whichever one survives and take their power. Bank on it.