American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fiona:rip: The Baddest Supreme Witch took those hacks like a soldier:salute: Axe Man, you got slashed up and chopped quick:pacspit: Lalaurie and Marie eternal hell is where your souls burn slow: reap what you sow:ufdup: They couldn't put a visor on Codyclop's bloody frog corneas:damn: Queenie AWLL up in the fried chicken:takedat: Myrtle sounds like a Coli member everytime she opens her old-fashion mouth:jawalrus: I hope Misty Day is the next Supreme, because the swamp chick ain't nothing to F with:whoa: This was one hell of an episode, and I don't know how the season's finale tops it:whew:

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fiona pulled a 52 fake out on everybody and used her powers to make the Ax Man think he killed her so that Deliah would "see" it in her visions. So now she gets all of the witches to do the Seven Wonders and she can swoop in and kill whichever one survives and take their power. Bank on it.

Oh shyt if true!

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Fiona pulled a 52 fake out on everybody and used her powers to make the Ax Man think he killed her so that Deliah would "see" it in her visions. So now she gets all of the witches to do the Seven Wonders and she can swoop in and kill whichever one survives and take their power. Bank on it.

So Cordellia's vision might still come true :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
California
That Papa Legba character is dope as fukk yo

nikka is legit creepy. But I don't get one thing. So Angela and Kathy Bates are stuck in a Hell where they continuously act out their atrocities in a loop?

Kinda reminds me of Gunn reliving the day where his heart was ripped out for all eternity in Angel.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

nikka is legit creepy. But I don't get one thing. So Angela and Kathy Bates are stuck in a Hell where they continuously act out their atrocities in a loop?

Kinda reminds me of Gunn reliving the day where his heart was ripped out for all eternity in Angel.

What don't you get? You got it.

Kathy Bates was a racist sadistic bytch that slaughtered slaves.

Angela sold her soul to Papa Legba. And she sacrificed innocent babies every year for 150 odd years. So they're condemned to torture/get tortured in Hell for eternity.

Daps
Reppin
California
What don't you get? You got it.

Kathy Bates was a racist sadistic bytch that slaughtered slaves.

Angela sold her soul to Papa Legba. And she sacrificed innocent babies every year for 150 odd years. So they're condemned to torture/get tortured in Hell for eternity.

lol calm down nikka

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But what does that nikka do with the babies though

The same thing the creepy butler nikka do lol but the Fiona fake out seems more legit when i think about now. Her daughter plucked her eyes out but couldnt see shyt til her mom gave her the necklace which prompted her to go snitch.

We didnt see her read anybody else except fiona and axe man ooo if this evil bytch win walking away with a blunt in hand

:lolbron:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I was pissed when they did Gunn like that...everybody on Angel had done some bullshyt that ended badly (like dumbass Wesley losing Angel's kid because he was trying to lok impressive for another man's girlfriend) yet only Gunn got such severe punishment.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
But what does that nikka do with the babies though
In folklore it was always my assumption that forces of spiritual evil take babies to raise into soldier out here on Earth who can carry out the leader's will without its need to be called. I mean, if nobody calls for him, how does he come out :manny:

Daps
Reppin
California
I was pissed when they did Gunn like that...everybody on Angel had done some bullshyt that ended badly (like dumbass Wesley losing Angel's kid because he was trying to lok impressive for another man's girlfriend) yet only Gunn got such severe punishment.

Yeah that shyt looked pretty painful too.

I love how the demon queen that took Fred's body came in and rescued him though. Put the necklace on that nikka and made him rip his own heart. shyt was nasty.