American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Now That Season 3 Is On Break In Watching Season One And Im Wondering Why The fukk They Didnt Bring Back The Girl Who Played The Young Red Head Maid, Got Damn Thats A Sexy bytch :noah:

tumblr_m657044H7s1rw5c8eo1_500.gif

tumblr_mh37mdzAlU1rvnj5co1_500.gif

Id have to go rawdog :wow:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
dis nicca made a post about the chick not being in the current season but she was and this nicca didnt eeen kno it :skip::laff:

She Was In EVERY Episode On Season 1 And This Season She Was On 1 Episode For Like 7 Mins Forgive Me For Not Noticing :comeon:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
clearly u didnt miss her that much since u didnt automatically know it was her when she was on screen like me (and others) breh :yeshrug:

If You Read What I Wrote Originally I Saw Season 3 First (Where She Was A 5 Min Throw Away Character) Then Saw Season 1, Its Harder To Notice Her That Way

But Oh Well You Got Me Breh I Made A Mistake, Report Me To The Authorities :heh:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just finished watching all of season 2 and now starting season 1. umm the ending of season 2 can i get somebody's interpretation of what the hell happened the kids and their pops. shyt was so much fukkery

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
just finished watching all of season 2 and now starting season 1. umm the ending of season 2 can i get somebody's interpretation of what the hell happened the kids and their pops. shyt was so much fukkery

which kids? I remember Kit having a kid but my memory is fuzzy

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Just finished season 2.... Man its sooo much better than this season and season one to be honest.
if it didnt have that random alien shyt, it'd be GOAT status easy when it comes to the AHS series. zach quinto killed his role

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Season 1 was the pure horror season, which I loved and find all that stuff interesting. Season 2 brought the bigger element of fukkery and took some getting used to. Season 3 is a lot more slicker I feel. I'm glad they didn't drag out one theme i.e. season 1 across a few seasons. They've done it perfectly, switching it up every season but keeping cast members and adding to the show still.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Kit got pancreatic cancer.....the aliens abducted him before he died and cured him. That's why they just showed an empty wheelchair and said he was never seen from again.

Alma (his black babymama) had PTSD from being probed by the aliens and killed Grace (Kit's white babymama) who was :ahh: by the experience.

Kit's two kids from these women ended up being geniuses because of the aliens messing with them while in the womb. One became a neurosurgeon, the other a law professor at Harvard.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
season 2 had some great moments but it was all over the place. this season has a more focused storyline (although its starting to unravel). also the nazi doctor was the best part of season 2 and they killed him off way too soon

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
season 2 had some great moments but it was all over the place. this season has a more focused storyline (although its starting to unravel). also the nazi doctor was the best part of season 2 and they killed him off way too soon
yea once he and the possessed nun were done it got boring a lil but i was like :gladbron:when the candyman theme played while shorty escaped the asylum