Full steam ahead on the fukkery

Misty in a box
Madison = supreme bytch on a rampage "can't trust em"
Got Cordelia fukked in the head
Them bytches killed Nan :to:
Queenie gone
Myrtle off her rocker :dahell:
Zoe still annoying and worthless
Marie and Fiona killing witches left and right, acting like the goons ain't coming for that ass :lupe:

These nikkas need to click back up and form like voltron, this shyt is reinforcing the stereotype women can't work together for shyt :wow: :sadcam:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lance Reddikk was great as Papa Legba and the way he was taken aback at the combined evilness of Fiona and Marie was funny.
I like the two of them as partners in crime and am glad to see Fiona back to being ruthless in her bid to remain alive and in power.
It was fukked up how they did poor Nan though and just when she was coming into her powers too. Her story felt really rushed in this episode which is a problem with this show in every season...the pacing for some characters/storylines gets all out of wack. At least she is going to get to play dress up on the "Other Side" with Legba.:shaq:

So now Madison can just bring people back from the dead with the wave of her hand? That was some bullshyt. I was hoping that after she knocked Misty into the coffin that the old dude she resurrected would come over and ask for his cash for acting like he was dead. Earlier in the episode Nan had this chick ready to shove a lit cigarette in her snatch and now she is just bringing folks back to life like its nothing.

The Stevie Nicks appearance felt like some shyt that would happen on a TGIF sitcom from the 90s. And she got two whole musical interludes! That stripped down version of Rhiannon that Stevie did was pretty nice though.:ehh:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Full steam ahead on the fukkery

Misty in a box
Madison = supreme bytch on a rampage "can't trust em"
Got Cordelia fukked in the head
Them bytches killed Nan :to:
Queenie gone
Myrtle off her rocker :dahell:
Zoe still annoying and worthless
Marie and Fiona acting like the goons ain't coming for that ass :lupe:

These nikkas need to click back up and form like voltron, this shyt is reinforcing the stereotype women can't work together for shyt :wow: :sadcam:
even tho I fukked up and read the synopsis for the rest of the episodes I still wonder how all this shyt gonna come together.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rhiannon:dj2: Stevie had Misty stan on a hundred thousand trillion:skip: Papa Legba is the Bone Thugs Crossroad reaper, and a cokehead:lupe: "She killed the neighbor, but the bytch had it coming":pachaha: If Nan's ghost that mean either Zoe, Madison, or Misty is the next Supreme:ld: Cordelia got fired slapped out of her for being blind literally and figuratively:patrice: Fiona and Marie uniting was SUPERNATUREXCELLENCE:ohlawd: Pap said Fiona had no soul, but when Stevie serenaded her at the end, I felt that:wow:...Jessica Lange better win an Golden Globe this Sunday:lawd:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm guessing all the witches/witch hunters kill each other and the Black Widow lives by virtue of being the weakest of the bunch and thus not being as involved...that or the cliche, she was the next supreme all along and we never noticed.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And what was with Zoe being all hysterical when Nan was getting revenge on The Neighbor Lady (I loved how Angela Bassett said that line) like she didn't revenge fukk that frat boy to death in the first episode of the season.
I absolutely hate that character. Hopefully Queenie's big ass is still alive and she ends up being the supreme.