American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Queenie getting shot in her stomach meat saved Marie Laveau's life, by giving her precious time to use her witch power to blast herself in the mouth, and Cordelia's witch hunter husband in the process:blessed:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
only 2 things I didn't like about this episode

1. the next episode ain't coming until Jan 8th

2. They killed Marie's girl the thick light-skinned one with the curly hair...

:to: I loveded that bytch mayne!

:sadbron: I need that bytch

I wanted to :cape: dat bytch

:damn: WHYYYY?!!!!! WHYYYYY?!!!!!! WHYYYYY?!!!!!

Maybe Misty can bring her back......:ohhh:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Queenie getting shot in her stomach meat saved Marie Laveau's life, by giving her precious time to use her witch power to blast herself in the mouth, and Cordelia's witch hunter husband in the process:blessed:

That Bullet Is Probably Stuck In Her 5th Layer Of Fat And Never Even Reached Her Actually Stomach :ohhh:

We All Know She Aint Die From Blowing Her Brains Out Shes Been Hurting Herself All Season Brehs, Come On

Only Reason The Stomach Shot Affected Her Cuz It Wasnt Self Inflicted

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
This episode had me
man-crying-o.gif

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I watched the last two episodes back to back thanks to @Soundbwoy :to:

I'm completely :mindblown:
So much fukkery and southern hymns, I'm so confused :ohlawd:
That dude came in and gunned up and clapped quick on all those vudun priestess :damn: that man was a one man army, better yet the navy :sadbron: black people can't win for shyt. So I'm confused, can the special girl actually read minds or just talk to spirits? Just when I thought this shyt was over and done with, they hit us with the uppercut! :ohlawd: there is an agency dedicated to hunting witches now?! This shyt will never end :wow: That swamp girl can sing to me fleetwood mac songs anytime. Rest in piece to that thick curly haired light skinned cutie :to:

Coli fam, I'll catch y'all back in here this Jan.
the "special girl" only reads minds (as far as we know now, but they seem to pick up on new powers here and there, so who knows what else she has in her) the dude in the hospital wasnt dead yet when communicating with her. she tapped into his subconcious

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
it was probably the worst episode of the entire series until the last few minutes.. the decapitated head stuff is just awful. plus the eyeball shyt and all that bullshyt with the witch hunter husband. i was sitting there like :beli:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
what?!?! the decapitated head shyt was hilarious
it was..but it all started to feel like the show is a parody..and the series has NEVER felt like that in 3 seasons. idk..all struck me the wrong way a bit