American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
:whew:

So was the gun Queenie shot herself with one of Hank's guns? Figure the only way she'd die is if it was a silver bullet :patrice:

Daniels da gawd :wow: :blessed:

tumblr_lk6p11AFg31qf8gdj.gif

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC

So was the gun Queenie shot herself with one of Hank's guns? Figure the only way she'd die is if it was a silver bullet :patrice:

I don't think she died(if she's dead) from when she killed Hank, it was from when he shot her.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dying has made Myrtle into a gully ass old bytch. Gouging out eyes with melon ballers and hacking people up into pieces is some crazy shyt.

Frankenstein Jr killing that dog was uncool but at least he won't be grunting like a moron anymore. Just realized this was the first time that Jessica Lange and Evan Peters shared any screen time this season. IN the previous two installments that worked together a lot more.

Poor Nan thought she was going to get some normal dikk and be welcomed into the family but she just couldn't keep her mouth shut and had to repeat all of the fukked up shyt Patti Lupone did to her husband. Now dude is either going to be dead or brain dead and she will be barred from seeing him.

I wonder if Queenie is dead or not. Hopefully not, of all the Baby Witches she is my favorite plus she still has Delphine's head in her room watching Roots on repeat. Be fukked up if she is the only witch that stays dead in this show. If she is dead at least she went out like a G.
I bout died when she called Queenie "vile negress" and said she kept her eyes shut tight and didn't see any of roots. Kathy Bates is killing this role.

Glad Cordelia's husband is dead though. He's been a loser from day one. Didn't appreciate all the killing of black folks though.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota

Yeah thought of that last night, girl slices her wrists and gives her self wounds that would kill her all the time, what was so different this time

So I'm guessing the head is still upstairs

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah thought of that last night, girl slices her wrists and gives her self wounds that would kill her all the time, what was so different this time

So I'm guessing the head is still upstairs
Cordelia's husband shot her in the stomach when he came in the shop though...so if she is dead it from that shot. The self inflicted head shot was just her last ditch (if she is indeed dead) effort to save Marie.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think she died(if she's dead) from when she killed Hank, it was from when he shot her.

I thought i saw her big ass in the preview for the next episode? They also showed them in the cemetary but i think that was them digging up the voodoo king and misty resurrecting him