American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Did Nan's boyfriend's mom force him to give himself a cleanser enema? :huhldup:

Queenie embraced her voodoo roots with the quickness...out there ripping people's hearts out, telling them white bytches to kick rocks, getting a chickenhead hairdo...she needs to stop bringing them fat ass burgers to Delphine though. Like Marie said: don't feed the animals.

Despite all the horribly racist shyt Delphine says I can't help but crack up at the way Kathy Bates delivers those lines. When she told Marie to get her some water in a clean glass so she could wash down her burger I :deadmanny:. And calling her a "negress" :heh:

I'm glad Myrtle is back because she is hilarious. And I guess she wasn't the one who threw the acid at Cordelia since there were no visions revealing it when they touched. Now I am thinking it is that crazy bible thumping neighbor who did it.

I hope that Queenie ends up being the new Supreme and that Marie knows it which is why she brought her over to her side. it would be the most surprising choice even more than if it were Nan. I am actually cool with anyone being the Supreme except for Zoe.

And Jessice Lange has been killing it all season but this episode definitely clinches her next Emmy win. She was great.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
THE WIRE and FRINGE Star Lance Reddikk Cast as Voodoo Satan
IxMLzaU.jpg

The supernatural world of American Horror Story: Coven just got a little more crowded: EW has learned thatFringe‘s Lance Reddikk will be joining the FX show as Papa Legba when the horror anthology returns in January. The character, described as Coven‘s version of “voodoo Satan,” plays a pivotal role in the life of Marie Laveau (Angela Bassett) and will be an important figure in the series’ remaining four episodes. Show co-creator Ryan Murphy teased Legba’s involvement in our recent EW AHS: Coven cover story: “You find out that’s how come Marie Laveau looks so good — because she sold her soul!”

I always thought he looked kind of :demonic:

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Did Nan's boyfriend's mom force him to give himself a cleanser enema? :huhldup:

Queenie embraced her voodoo roots with the quickness...out there ripping people's hearts out, telling them white bytches to kick rocks, getting a chickenhead hairdo...she needs to stop bringing them fat ass burgers to Delphine though. Like Marie said: don't feed the animals.

Despite all the horribly racist shyt Delphine says I can't help but crack up at the way Kathy Bates delivers those lines. When she told Marie to get her some water in a clean glass so she could wash down her burger I :deadmanny:. And calling her a "negress" :heh:

I'm glad Myrtle is back because she is hilarious. And I guess she wasn't the one who threw the acid at Cordelia since there were no visions revealing it when they touched. Now I am thinking it is that crazy bible thumping neighbor who did it.

I hope that Queenie ends up being the new Supreme and that Marie knows it which is why she brought her over to her side. it would be the most surprising choice even more than if it were Nan. I am actually cool with anyone being the Supreme except for Zoe.

And Jessice Lange has been killing it all season but this episode definitely clinches her next Emmy win. She was great.

Fukk! I never even considered Queenie :lupe:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
dudes willingly gettin enema's from mama :lupe:

queenie snatching the hearts out of murderous bums :demonic:

Nan man dead as fuk :mjpls:

ghost of necrophilia's past warning fiona about the fukkery :whew:

and marie putting that work on delphine :lolbron:

good ass ep brehs....now i just need that obarth review :banderas: