American Horror Story: Coven (Season 3)

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
@Jello Biafra damn spoiler tags breh

Queenie scaring the shyt outta those two little white bytches :banderas:

Misty as the supreme would be dope, but I don't think its her.....and them neighbors though :wtf: some weird shyt going on in that house

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Yo, I don't think the voodoo girls are going to win, But Queenie actually should be running over nikkas if she can combine the Witch + Voodoo. That's some Jordan mixed with Bron type of shyt :merchant:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
The show just contradicted itself. Earlier in the season they said tituba taught them witchcraft while in salem, but now they just had a story of them being witches in England before the mayflower trip and the supreme sacrificed herself for the coven.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
The show just contradicted itself. Earlier in the season they said tituba taught them witchcraft while in salem, but now they just had a story of them being witches in England before the mayflower trip and the supreme sacrificed herself for the coven.

Nah they said the first time was during the Salem witch trials.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
So what. U don't have to have create something to be able to teach It.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
So what. U don't have to have create something to be able to teach It.
first off, I was wrong, i misheard it. they first invoked that ritual at the salem witchtrials
but your comment has nothing to do with what I got wrong anyway :heh:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Did Nan's boyfriend's mom force him to give himself a cleanser enema? :huhldup:

Queenie embraced her voodoo roots with the quickness...out there ripping people's hearts out, telling them white bytches to kick rocks, getting a chickenhead hairdo...she needs to stop bringing them fat ass burgers to Delphine though. Like Marie said: don't feed the animals.

Despite all the horribly racist shyt Delphine says I can't help but crack up at the way Kathy Bates delivers those lines. When she told Marie to get her some water in a clean glass so she could wash down her burger I :deadmanny:. And calling her a "negress" :heh:

I'm glad Myrtle is back because she is hilarious. And I guess she wasn't the one who threw the acid at Cordelia since there were no visions revealing it when they touched. Now I am thinking it is that crazy bible thumping neighbor who did it.

I hope that Queenie ends up being the new Supreme and that Marie knows it which is why she brought her over to her side. it would be the most surprising choice even more than if it were Nan. I am actually cool with anyone being the Supreme except for Zoe.

And Jessice Lange has been killing it all season but this episode definitely clinches her next Emmy win. She was great.
Yeah bro Kathy Bates has been killing it in this role I wanted her in a better one but she delivering on all angles.

Jessica :whew: she running shyt like Megatron with Spalding as Soundwave nikka loyal as shyt. Man if she would have came downstairs and said "Misty the Swamp Witch as The New Supreme? now that's bad comedy" and then offed one of them broads........:ooh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
this episode was ALL OVER the place..and i'm not sure in a good way.. but the writing and most of the performances are so good it doesnt matter :blessed:

i counted 5 or 6 people in the ep that have been resurrected from the dead.. they went from lets kill fiona to a ghost saving her and "we need you fiona" to scenes of kyle learning engilsh through rosetta stone :what:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this episode was ALL OVER the place..and i'm not sure in a good way.. but the writing and most of the performances are so good it doesnt matter :blessed:

i counted 5 or 6 people in the ep that have been resurrected from the dead.. they went from lets kill fiona to a ghost saving her and "we need you fiona" to scenes of kyle learning engilsh through rosetta stone :what:
I love this show but people come back on here more than DBZ characters. And to the dude who mention that he has a feeling the voodoo side isn't going to win. As much as I want them to succeed, you already know that wouldn't be allowed in this lifetime on American tv. AHS would be the most hated show of all time if the voodoo side won.